1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting! Ya AD still has a DX batman for retail. Chinook has an awesome sale on hot toys right now too. Chinook also started parting out figures again! Very happy about that.

Thanks fellow Indy fans happy to share him. It all goes to the work of Sean Ho(paint), Kato (clothes), mfisher(sidebag, whip, belt/holster) Kaiburr (for one very important part).

Other items are Sideshow:Gun and waistbelt (which was jut replaced by the great suggestion by mfisher today, now on it's way lol)
Newline miniatures: Those dame boots we all need, thanks to a fellow boardie!

Just a few more for now... many more to come as well :D

indy3e.png

Damn, that looks so good, awesome!!! I want one hehehehe
Thanks for the breakdown, much appreciated.

Jacket and the strap are lacking

Depends on what screen still you refer to regarding the strap.. some Raiders stills show the strap to be a really tan/brown color... see link below....which is what I was shooting for with that one when I did it for his order shown above.. yet some stills the strap looks much darker.. I guess what I need to do when taking orders for custom sidebags is ask the customer if they prefer the strap to be darker or more tan in appearance to match their scene preference..

https://www.theraider.net/showimage.php?ImageUrl=https://www.theraider.net/films/raiders/gallery/dvdscreenshots/233.jpg

To me what mke did is the perect Raiders strap color. His sidebag is awesome.

Kato's tailoring is like no other on the jacket, But I also have soverign studios and like it too. it has more of a sheen to it, both are amazing but I think Kato's is the best of all time for Indy by a little.

Hey guys, awesome Indy customs in this thread. I have one too I will share a couple of pics of here. It's not nearly as good as others posted on here but I'm proud of it since I built him from scratch. The head and hat was from H2Creative that I painted myself and the jacket and whip is Sideshow that I weathered up to give it a slightly more realistic look. The rest of the clothes was from the Relic Hunter knock off that I bought a while back. The figure is a Dragon body. I found the little golden skull treasure on eBay. Not sure if it is custom or from a manufacturer like Sideshow. Either way it looks good.

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

Hi,

I deleted the other thread since your custom is already shown in the appropriate custom thread and it'll be nice for the discussion to stay in one place.

Welcome!

Hi,

I deleted the other thread since your custom is already shown in the appropriate custom thread and it'll be nice for the discussion to stay in one place.

Welcome!

Ah ok no problem. I thought my PC was going crazy but that makes sense now. LOL

Thanks

I think the new Hot Toys Indy will be the best possible

That remains to be seen.

Before you say that, take some time to go through this entire thread.
Hot Toys has definitely got their work cut out for them in just meeting let alone exceeding the custom figures displayed here.

Also please keep in mind that there is a seperate thread for the Hot Toys Indy discussion. This is for customs only.

BTW, welcome aboard.:welcome1:

Guys more brillant looking customs to say the least and DarthNeil totally love the movie signage it has a real 30's and 40's feel to it and awesome TOD customs.

joebizz34 great looking Indy mate I used Lonnies Indy sculpts for a long time they are still great IMO and wonderful work on weathering teh clothing.

Ron

Guys more brillant looking customs to say the least and DarthNeil totally love the movie signage it has a real 30's and 40's feel to it and awesome TOD customs.

joebizz34 great looking Indy mate I used Lonnies Indy sculpts for a long time they are still great IMO and wonderful work on weathering teh clothing.

Ron

Thanks and yes Lonnie is a good guy and I have bought several head sculpts from him and they are always very nicely done regardless of the character. Your name is Ron? That is my first name as well. :)

If anyone is ineterested I'm selling my unpainted 1/6 PF Indy cast and Kato's Indy Jacket. Just can't find the time to bash anything anymore so I'm letting them go. Click the link in my sig or pm me. If you get them both I'll cut you a better deal.

Back