1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nathan thank YOU so much for you know what it's freaking amazing.

The neck is a TrueType advance which I used Comtech's shortening method to shorten it from the inside and have the head sit lower on it.

I deliberated a long time about the neck to go with originally I wanted him on a James Dean or Ezio solid neck body and I even tried a hot toys Datsun muscle body.

Katos clothes fit on the TT advance body far better and while they fit on the muscle body that neck was just too damn thick toblook natural for the head.

So I had to forgoe the idea to have a seemless neck /chest and since Kato's shirt goes so high up and the Advanced neck is a really seemless fit from the body it was the best choice.

The paint job is all Sean Ho and it breathtaking in person, fits right in with Hot Toys heads. What he did with the neck is really ingenious if you ask me.

Niiice photos Ray... the paint job on the head is phenomenal... brilliant job.... if you don't mind I'd like to snag those photos for my web page.. want to start an album of customers' work..

Mike your work is a big part of this custom. I plan to do some stylish shots of the bag whip and belt/ holster as well as the full figure. All of which you can use on your homepage not a problem at all. I'm sure I'll have the pics posted here before Friday and feel free to post them on tour website!

Hey cadaver202 great to see another calgarian on the boards!

The belt with the holster is mfishers great work, the belt on his waist is actually the one and only sideshow item on the figure! I repainted and weathered the buckle a bit

Hey cadaver202 great to see another calgarian on the boards!

The belt with the holster is mfishers great work, the belt on his waist is actually the one and only sideshow item on the figure! I repainted and weathered the buckle a bit

I need to see if I can find my sideshow one now!

Yep I've lived most my life here. Are you from Calgary as well?

if you want a really good web belt for Indy's trousers, try and hunt down the belt from Did's Charles Winstone figure... very nice piece

Finally my 1/6 Indy is complete! Thanks to 4 great artists, I'll give full props and a hell of a lot more pics over the week, here for now, is my preview pics!

indy1.png

indy2.png

Oh...my...____ing...god!
It's perfect, dude!
Awesome job of everyone on it :)

Yeah, that Indy looks great. He looks like Indy would've looked if they'd made Indy IV in the early-mid 1990's. Tis a shame.

Back