1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Thank you a lot for the hints but I didn´t understand about the ST-1 body. Is it from Hot toys? Where can I find it?
Thank you

So...after looking through this thread going back a couple months I found this link for the body that I wanted for Indy. Problem is this is NOT the correct body. :gah:

Wasted $25 for a body that is nothing like the pro and not adaptable AT ALL. So I will try this again. Does anyone know where I can get the Saturday Toys body that IS adaptable for Indy? The 'so-called' ST-1?????

SO ticked off right now.

Edit: Found the right body.

Last edited:
Elvis1976 made me a new Indy, and I have to say, it's spectacular!!!

Feast your eyes on this baby:

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

Last edited:
That pistol appears to be one of the ones by Did.. comes with either the John Coleman figure or their Brit para... can't remember.... oh.. and the belt factory is still in business :)

Speaking of... once I get the camera out I am about to start offering upgraded 1/6 Indy sidebags.. customized Did bags with real leather straps and metal buckles.. stay tuned this weekend...

Speaking of... once I get the camera out I am about to start offering upgraded 1/6 Indy sidebags.. customized Did bags with real leather straps and metal buckles.. stay tuned this weekend...

Nice! I picked up a new sidebag for my Indy per your suggestion (are you using the same one featured in the pic?) a while back, would you maybe offer just the strap/buckle?

IMG_1318.jpg

Wow, that Indy's brilliant. To be fair I havent seen many, and I only have the shoddy Sideshow one, but that is the best Indy I have ever seen. Looks spot on to me. Very jealous

Nice! I picked up a new sidebag for my Indy per your suggestion (are you using the same one featured in the pic?) a while back, would you maybe offer just the strap/buckle?

IMG_1318.jpg

thats the same sidebag i am using on my indys, looks much better that the ss one

Thats exactly the bag I am referring to.. (awesome pic by the way).. you can tell these are very nicely made... Did has done a great job on these... what I do is replace the metal rings with screen accurate round rings (the actual military version has D rings, as does the version by Did).. I then add a real leather strap with metal buckle (strap color will vary depending on what film you want) , then I sew a silver disc to the side and weather the bag with Fuller's earth... As for anyone just wanting a strap and buckle, I imagine I can easily accommodate that request as well.. Again, just stay tuned.. literally just walked in the door from work.. planning on getting all of my outstanding orders knocked out tonight then sitting down to photograph these bags...

Thats exactly the bag I am referring to.. (awesome pic by the way).. you can tell these are very nicely made... Did has done a great job on these... what I do is replace the metal rings with screen accurate round rings (the actual military version has D rings, as does the version by Did).. I then add a real leather strap with metal buckle (strap color will vary depending on what film you want) , then I sew a silver disc to the side and weather the bag with Fuller's earth... As for anyone just wanting a strap and buckle, I imagine I can easily accommodate that request as well.. Again, just stay tuned.. literally just walked in the door from work.. planning on getting all of my outstanding orders knocked out tonight then sitting down to photograph these bags...

Awesome news, I'm definitely in for a Raiders strap & buckle! :hi5:

The Did bag looks fantastic and I'm going to have to look and see if I can pick up a few.

mfisher - You said you weather the bag using Fuller's earth, does it make the bag darker in appearance or is it more of a subtle weather.

Ron

Do you have a link to where I can get some Fuller's Earth mike? Not sure how easy it is to apply, but I'd like to try some out on my Indy gear. :pray:

I got mine from Todd's costumes.. ( excellent source for 1/1 scale Indy gear.. I have his Indy gloves that I use for yard work, stacking firewood etc, and his Raiders sand bag, knife and shirt.. great stuff !)... usually fuller's earth comes in large quantities only but he sold it in small bottles that will last you forever for figure purposes... not sure if he still carries it but you can go check out his site and see.. just google "Todd's Costumes"

Back