1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well right now I'll tell you my goal is to get it painted by a talented artist and to put real hair on him because it started when I made myself a felt fedora that was more screen accurate than the sculpted one..but first I'm going to make my indy bald..right now I've cut off all the molded hair and I've got to sculpt the top of the head, since the head I have came with the hat attached to it, there is no top of the head then I'll send it to an artist to paint it and finish him up.

SORRY AUTO-TRANSLATE

Well here is a validated with version 1.0 of REAL SKIN

it's touch and smell of leather, the rendering of texture and color to light top.

Are the constraints of a job is mad crazy. First find the ultra ultra thin skin, after that there should not have the slightest defect or tear it to move on. Of even the slightest error piqure c drama. The thin skin as it is more difficult to work with fabric, sewing and be in the proper sense of the skin, because there is a sense of respect for it is a little elastic and it does not break under pressure. Level position I can do everything, no worries for leather to keep up.

In the photos the skin pulls the black but it is more brown in real life.

No i have to weathering it.

Otherwise the body below it is a 13 "DC and the jacket is more important than the side. Proportions body / head will be much better.

Otherwise I have to ask if she can do more and especially if I can get amount of this skin (which I found nowhere else). Now we have the pattern it can only improve.

Jeez...you nailed all the details in the design. You even got the gussets and the yoke correct. Excellent job! Are you going to do something so that the straps are the same color as the rest of the jacket?

Amazing stuff. :horror

Tanks.

Effectively gussets were terrible to do, and the neck really hard to find the right form.

You're right for the grip, not good color. But I could not do otherwise than to take those of sideshow, but of course I will paint them the same color of the jacket.

Is not the final version is missing the zip paint and weathering which I believe will add greatly to the final rendering.

The only thing with the jacket and i cant tell cause his hands arnt attached is the sleeves may be a bit to short. Indy had longer sleeves on his coat in the film which came down almost mid hand.

Warrior that is absolutely amazing. I look forward to seeing it with weathering, and worn by your superb custom Indy.

I bet photographs don't do it justice - I swap regularly on my Indy between a Toys McCoy jacket and a Sideshow jacket. The Sideshow jacket is far more accurate, and the Toys McCoy jacket is too large, yet it still looks great just because of the good quality leather. You can 'see' the leather and it looks great. I bet this jacket delights the eye when viewed in hand.

Warrior doesn't do commissions (I know, I asked him...several times!) but if anyone else out there is thinking of doing such a jacket in leather, you have a buyer right here.

Just a quick edit - have you thought of putting a working zip on it? Hot Toys do several items with zips in scale.

IMO shawns jacket is still the most film accurate as far as look and fit.:whip Warriors is good and i cant wait to see it weathered but it reminds me of a biker jacket. maybe because it appears to fit the body to tight.

Anyone know where I could get 1/6 World War II Navy Officer's “Pinks” for sideshow Indy?

Back