1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are two recent pics of my SS Indy. Until my narrow shoulder TT arrives I think I'm done...for now. ;)
IMG_5090.jpg

I Love this outdoor shot. Really nice. Who painted that sculpt:monkey3

I have a Indy Custom questions witch Jacket is better Sideshows or In the past (Relic Hunter) and I know the zipper on Relic Hunter's looks big but can it be taken off??

I have a Indy Custom questions witch Jacket is better Sideshows or In the past (Relic Hunter) and I know the zipper on Relic Hunter's looks big but can it be taken off??

The RH jacket is leather and because of this it's thick, really thick. When I tried it on one of my Indys recently the first thing I thought was "this must be his winter jacket"... Also, the collar is a double layer making it look really thick and out of proportion with a 12" figure. To swer your question, yes,you can take the zipper off.

I don't have much issue with the SS jacket... just needs a little adjusting and weathering.

The RH jacket is leather and because of this it's thick, really thick. When I tried it on one of my Indys recently the first thing I thought was "this must be his winter jacket"... Also, the collar is a double layer making it look really thick and out of proportion with a 12" figure. To swer your question, yes,you can take the zipper off.

I don't have much issue with the SS jacket... just needs a little adjusting and weathering.

Cool thanks Flosi:whip

heres my attempts at indy customizations! german disguise indy and club obi wan indy to go with the adventure gear indy i previously did. i know these are not completely screen accurate but are close enough for me as long as they have the feel of indiana jones.

S7300884.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture018.jpg

sideshowindy12008-1.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Is that a Godfather waist coat? I have one them on order for my Club Obi Wan Indy

yeh it is the godfather waistcoat. its a little baggy so i just overlapped it at the back and held it together with a paperclip. you wont see it cos its under the waistcoat and it looks pretty good

Back