1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh as I said; the wait time had nothing to do with it.

What did was the name calling, disrespect, radio silence after paying in full and then further ?blackmail? about the sculpt after I was going to send even more funds just to get a response from the guy.

But, if my word is not enough, more than happy to post the entire transcript about it.

Just didn?t know I would be called out about it to be quite honest. :lol

I?ve no reason to talk rubbish about the guy, or any artist, just for the sake of it. Was just a friendly warning to others after my experience. Which I now know I?m 100% not alone in.

With respect also; I know how to deal with artists, or people generally, without ?tips? on how do take care of a transaction. No offense intended here either.

Last edited:
I am not sure how anyone could ever annoy an artist so much that it would ever justify them demanding more money from the customer just to send their own sculpt back to them. It read like a ransom demand!

Yeh as I said; the wait time had nothing to do with it.

What did was the name calling, disrespect, radio silence after paying in full and then further ?blackmail? about the sculpt after I sent even more funds just to get a response from the guy.

But, if my word is not enough, more than happy to post the entire transcript about it.

Just didn?t know I would be called out about it to be quite honest. [emoji38]

I?ve no reason to talk rubbish about the guy, or any artist, just for the sake of it. Was just a friendly warning to others after my experience. Which I now know I?m 100% not alone in.

With respect also; I know how to deal with artists, or people generally, without ?tips? on how do take care of a transaction. No offense intended here either.
My intent wasn't meant to call you out. Just stating that something had to have happened where negotiations went south. Yes he tends to take a long time. Yes, He tends to take a long time to respond to messages. I've experienced the same. But he does get TONS of messages. I just figure he's busy and will get to me when he's ready. And in the end you do get the paint up and its worth the wait.

Sorry you had a bad experience dealing with him though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My intent wasn't meant to call you out. Just stating that something had to have happened where negotiations went south. Yes he tends to take a long time. Yes, He tends to take a long time to respond to messages. I've experienced the same. But he does get TONS of messages. I just figure he's busy and will get to me when he's ready. And in the end you do get the paint up and its worth the wait.

Sorry you had a bad experience dealing with him though.

No problem man and sorry if my reaction was a little defensive. :duff

I'd be curious to see the transcript. I've never bought anything from him directly over the years, only admired his work (and bought second-hand). I think people have a right to be aware of what they're potentially getting into, regardless of the quality of the work.

Last edited:
To be honest I?ve said my peace on it and done what I wanted to, as in give a gentle warning about my experience.

I?ve moved on from it and see no reason to speak negatively about him any further, as others clearly have had good interactions with him.

However if anyone has any genuine specific concerns about it as they may be seeking him out for commissions, feel free to PM me.

Let?s keep this thread positive with all the amazing custom indys. :duff

Hey guys, does anyone have a kingdom of the crystal skulll whip they are willing to sell? I'll pay good cash

Just wanted to take a moment to thank Mark Simpson in the UK for helping me to finally finish out my core RAIDERS Indys with his paint job on the version 3, perfect for Streets of Cairo Indy, that, plus my completed Kato Works jacketed Indy finishes them both out. Mike Fisher gun belts and bag straps, Joe Strain whips, Hot Toys expanded Han ANH body on both. After many years from the Toys McCoy Indy - Sideshow - Hot Toys through these many evolving customs step by step, year by year, I have been lucky enough to get to know some amazing artists through this board, 100% happy with both of them, finally ...

9c2bcd598b2e955cca5a491c1ce694e9.jpg

7fd7158c48bb4f4762d53279edb33e8e.jpg

cd53df36b1581cc340536a7f51edcc09.jpg

8fd268c51726044e4bd16f098b5029ce.jpg

bde2161ed902262fbf329642dc18fb3b.jpg

3ad198f98512c70bb794fcdcfa5ed6fc.jpg

ab3a080bd173fa226bdb4e96209ebce1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to take a moment to thank Mark Simpson in the UK for helping me to finally finish out my core RAIDERS Indys with his paint job on the version 3, perfect for Streets of Cairo Indy, that, plus my completed Kato Works jacketed Indy finishes them both out. Mike Fisher gun belts and bag straps, Joe Strain whips, Hot Toys expanded Han ANH body on both. After many years from the Toys McCoy Indy - Sideshow - Hot Toys through these many evolving customs step by step, year by year, I have been lucky enough to get to know some amazing artists through this board, 100% happy with both of them, finally ...

9c2bcd598b2e955cca5a491c1ce694e9.jpg

7fd7158c48bb4f4762d53279edb33e8e.jpg

cd53df36b1581cc340536a7f51edcc09.jpg

8fd268c51726044e4bd16f098b5029ce.jpg

bde2161ed902262fbf329642dc18fb3b.jpg

3ad198f98512c70bb794fcdcfa5ed6fc.jpg

ab3a080bd173fa226bdb4e96209ebce1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm guessing the jacket is the original proto for his newest Raiders one? It looks good and length looks spot on.

That's one of the best paint jobs on the v3 I've seen. Really captures Ford. Congrats, FastStreets. Brilliant couple of Indy figures you've got there.

Is that Kato's newest jacket? Looks incredible. Nobody would mind if you posted like 20 more pics. :lol

Hey does anyone have good reference shots of 1981 Ford? Like side profile and stuff? I got some off of google images but was hoping maybe y’all had something better

A quick video montage of our favorite Hero.

My current set of Indy figures. I still need to get my Modified MJ painted up and I wouldn't mind hunting down a Jnix at some point.

Thought I was going go be done with my five. But I have an idea for a sixth display so probably be another build in the future.

I remember my first 1:6 Indy being the Sideshow. Then how excited I was when Hot Toys announced theirs. Glad we have so many great options now for us Indy fans. [emoji1783]🤎

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEmyFHGA51y/?igshid=1chv2288zgz4u

I finally put together a smiling sculpt Indy I am happy with. Rzeznikk has the classic poster look with his so I thought I would try something else. I always liked the picture of the stuntman in the costume with his hands in his pockets and thought it would be a good look. The body is one of the Worldbox ones Rogerbee recommended previously. It is really sturdy and although I think the neck is too thin for some of my other Indy heads, like the MJ Choi original or Treasure Hunter, I think it works great with the smiling sculpt.

Attachments

• 20200902_041828-1.jpg
    20200902_041828-1.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 20200902_041839-1.jpg
    20200902_041839-1.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 148
  • 20200902_042028-1.jpg
    20200902_042028-1.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 20200902_042450-1.jpg
    20200902_042450-1.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 20200902_042454-1.jpg
    20200902_042454-1.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 151
I finally put together a smiling sculpt Indy I am happy with. Rzeznikk has the classic poster look with his so I thought I would try something else. I always liked the picture of the stuntman in the costume with his hands in his pockets and thought it would be a good look. The body is one of the Worldbox ones Rogerbee recommended previously. It is really sturdy and although I think the neck is too thin for some of my other Indy heads, like the MJ Choi original or Treasure Hunter, I think it works great with the smiling sculpt.

Nice work, EcklecticBadges! :clap Such a cool sculpt.

A quick video montage of our favorite Hero.

My current set of Indy figures. I still need to get my Modified MJ painted up and I wouldn't mind hunting down a Jnix at some point.

Thought I was going go be done with my five. But I have an idea for a sixth display so probably be another build in the future.

I remember my first 1:6 Indy being the Sideshow. Then how excited I was when Hot Toys announced theirs. Glad we have so many great options now for us Indy fans. [emoji1783]��

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEmyFHGA51y/?igshid=1chv2288zgz4u

They belong in a museum! (Meaning that they are museum quality exhibits.)

Very nice, glad I could help.

Very nice. Always cool to see different/original poses with that sculpt. Sometime I get the urge to swap that sculpt onto a different look/pose etc. But its such a tricky one to get looking right with the whip and everything. I tend to want to leave it alone. So its nice to see different poses using it in other people collections.
They belong in a museum! (Meaning that they are museum quality exhibits.)
[emoji1783]🤎 Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Back