1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those 357partment guys just do phenomenal work. Whatever they charge appears to be well worth the price.

Yeah, 357partment has become a recent favorite of mine, but it seems like all the other greats they?re totally booked for a period of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all.

Out of the three or four painters I've ever been in contact with, 357 was the relative cheapest and IMO far exceeded the rest in terms of quality. Not too bad of a turnover rate as well (a month for a head).

Nothing but praise for those guys.

Thanks for the quick review, heon123. Going to have to try them out, have a couple sculpts that need painting and they continue to impress.

Out of the three or four painters I've ever been in contact with, 357 was the relative cheapest and IMO far exceeded the rest in terms of quality. Not too bad of a turnover rate as well (a month for a head).

Wow, that's great! Definitely people need to get in before their rate and time frame changes as it does seem to for all in time.

I'm actually more impressed with the time frame than the lower cost.

Thank you all.

Nothing but praise for those guys.

How much do they charge?

So after going back and forth on which of my top Indys gets the coveted "Top 10 shelf"

And getting input from my wife who is a big time Ford/Indy lover it was decided that my Inigo V2 with the Iris set takes the spot.

While I still love the V3 and it has Ford features its missing something to me (and wife). The V2 while a bit more characturized in spots feels more Ford. And the expression helps it.

I still love my Yunsil clothing set as well and the jacket being weathered by Jacob helps a ton! But Iris length and feel take the edge.

I still prefer the Yunsil shirt as Iris is awfully tight to my liking. I may end up swapping those at some point.

PicsArt_09-08-07.14.22.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My favourite Indy build to date:
8148E266-EF88-43B9-9971-BE2332D1BB4D.jpg
F49D21F6-AE5F-4CCF-936B-76F0173AE3B5.jpeg
Modified MJ Choi sculpt with Inigo V3 fedora (both painted by Mark Simpson)
Iris clothing set, gun-belt & holster (jacket painted, weathered & chromed by me)
Modified Phicen M31 body
Hot Toys DX05 Alden boots
DiD Colman gas mask bag with custom leather strap & nickel buckle
Joe Strain real leather whip
Hot Toys Deluxe Jedi Luke stand

Well, the BIG miss is Professor Jones.

Also missing Indy in robe (packing at home).

Indy with the Sniffles.

Indy in Venice suit.

Indy stripped down for Black Sleep of Kali.

Back