1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E4975EB2-C355-4251-A6AD-4A86769D8490.jpeg
My Indys both in progress. Excuse the mess. Can’t wait to get this V3 painted!

Well not sure if I'm done yet, but here's my progress so far on a German Disguise Indy. Using another repainted TOD sculpt (which is becoming my new favorite) and a heavily modified DID jacket. I also added some missing detail to the rocket launcher with a shoulder grip and strap on the side.

And since I didn't have any luck finding a brown field cap online, I decided to try making one of my own from scratch. Unfortunately I haven't quite figured out what to do with the ugly seam on the hair now, for when I'm not using the cap...

20200506_192946 (2).jpg

20200506_193003 (2).jpg

20200506_190831 (2).jpg

20200506_195748 (3).jpg

20200506_195345 (2).jpg

Well not sure if I'm done yet, but here's my progress so far on a German Disguise Indy. Using another repainted TOD sculpt (which is becoming my new favorite) and a heavily modified DID jacket. I also added some missing detail to the rocket launcher with a shoulder grip and strap on the side.

And since I didn't have any luck finding a brown field cap online, I decided to try making one of my own from scratch. Unfortunately I haven't quite figured out what to do with the ugly seam on the hair now, for when I'm not using the cap...

He looks great,

I've always thought that sculpt looked awful as a fedora Indy, but, for some reason, as a German disguise it just works. Milliput and a touch up would take care of that hair seam.

I've always thought that sculpt looked awful as a fedora Indy, but, for some reason, as a German disguise it just works.

I was just thinking the same thing. That ToD head looks great on davejames German Indy. I was shocked. And now see what people have been seeing for so long.

I wonder what the SS ToD head would look like with an Inigo hat on?

Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate the kind words! Blazio, both of my Indys are on the JX toys S01. Yes.

Thanks guys.

He looks great,

I've always thought that sculpt looked awful as a fedora Indy, but, for some reason, as a German disguise it just works. Milliput and a touch up would take care of that hair seam.

Well yeah I've filled in the seam before, for my Tuxedo Indy, but for this figure I still need to be able to remove the hair for the cap to fit properly. I was thinking of maybe moving the seam back a little more, so it wouldn't be as visible and I could still remove it, but not sure if I really feel like doing all that work just yet. Lol

Great looking German Indy, davejames. Sculpt intensity really works for the rocket launcher pose.
My thoughts exactly. That shot of the figure aiming down the sight is perfect!

As Rogerbee said the proportions really work with the Inigo an Iris set. Did you glue the collar down on the jacket? Looks good

Yeah when I popped the head on, I was so happily surprised. I can’t believe after all these years, Indy looks this great. Haha
And yes. I glued it down. I didn’t want to go to heavy, so I put just a dot of fabritac and glued it higher up the collar. Away from the points of the collar.

Last edited:
Yeah when I popped the head on, I was so happily surprised. I can?t believe after all these years, Indy looks this great. Haha
And yes. I glued it down. I didn?t want to go to heavy, so I put just a dot of fabritac and glued it higher up the collar. Away from the points of the collar.

Nice, looks natural. I removed the glue on mine cause I could see it from some angles but it seems like the way to go. Haven't been able to tame it otherwise.

Back