1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks outstanding. Tops the Yelim paint up which was also excellent.
Yes, I think I'd have to agree on that.

Here is Nathan's paints on the V2 and then the V3. ZomboMeme 08052020213834.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I should ask him to email me the raw pics. Sending them in messenger or posting on Facebook always lowers the resolution.

I believe he was selling an extra sculpt painted also. Thankfully I have an unpainted so I rather send mine over to him. And huge thanks to TonTon he hooked me up with a Han solo body that I modded for my Indy.

That paint by Nathan is the best yet! The V3 is much better than the V2 in your pictures. You have the winner!

Saw that on FB! Looks great congrats! How can those 2 sculpts both look so great yet so different? Haha
I think that’s the best this head has looked painted. Can’t wait to see it on your figure.
I’ve decided, after a month of waiting for this head in the mail, and how crazy postal services have been, that this head is going to be the first head I paint myself. Wish me luck guys!

Have to admit I'm liking the V2 a bit more there. Almost looks like the V3 is him after some plastic surgery...

How dare you?! Haha

My gf and I were looking at them. She said the same thing. I honestly feel like the v2 has more HF, but it’s like old HF cosplaying as young Indiana Jones.
The V3 is a huge mystery to me. I have it here in hand and unpainted it’s beautiful and unmistakable, but paint always seem to take from the likeness.

Thanks guys.

Well yeah I've filled in the seam before, for my Tuxedo Indy, but for this figure I still need to be able to remove the hair for the cap to fit properly. I was thinking of maybe moving the seam back a little more, so it wouldn't be as visible and I could still remove it, but not sure if I really feel like doing all that work just yet. Lol

I see, I'll leave that up to you!

Yes, I think I'd have to agree on that.

Here is Nathan's paints on the V2 and then the V3.

Got to say, I do actually like the V2 more too. Other pics I've seen sell the V3, but there, for some reason, it's just not working as well as it might. I guess I'd have to see the fully finished figure to be really sure.

I've learned that photos don't do the work justice. I think the sculpt will be better in hand and on a figure. There is this photo from Nate also in different light compared to the ones posted. 96089539_3300234753334500_438107739596521472_o.jpg

I do love both sculpts and its hard to tell, for me, which I like more. Like I said once I have it in hand hopefully I can tell better.

As it is right now I see the V2 as an older Indy. Maybe TLC.

This V3, to me, looks younger...more Raiders.

But hopefully it won't be long before I have it in hand. Nathan still needs to paint my madbug 78 Pumpkin then he'll be shipping both off.

Ugh, so frustrating, my v3 has been sitting in UK customs for three weeks now.

Back