1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a challenge to shoot some toy portraits and Indy was a big request. This is my Yunsil, Inigo/Rahmier Indy.

79d784e3c9d20a9a3f024776700caad1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! Looks slightly oversized below. Although, it's possibly in scale with his giant holster. Ha ha.

View attachment 483452

It could be slightly smallish, I dunno. It was way back in 2005; I got the dimensions for it from a 1:1 replica then scaled them down and eyeballed things. But it does make a nice display. Just need to be careful not to open it, at least not with eyes opened.

I don't know. The scale looks perfect in that shot. :hi5:

Had a challenge to shoot some toy portraits and Indy was a big request. This is my Yunsil, Inigo/Rahmier Indy.

Awesome shot, Comatoast! :clap

Picked up a heat gun, per recommendation of davejames and had fun messing with some Indy gear. Gave some shape to the Sideshow TOD hat and made the regular TOD whip coiled up, which looks a little more realistic than the pre-coiled up one.

b251f79a5225d5242eae21fb4e7468c8.jpg

124996f115bdbe8be58753f6f6916855.jpg

Awesome shot, Comatoast! :clap

Picked up a heat gun, per recommendation of davejames and had fun messing with some Indy gear. Gave some shape to the Sideshow TOD hat and made the regular TOD whip coiled up, which looks a little more realistic than the pre-coiled up one.

Wow, you did a great job on those! The hat and whip look perfect. Need to check into getting a heat gun.

The image of Indy on the horse shooting the revolver from TLC has always been one of the definitive images of Indy for me.

So I thought this was interesting.

I believe only a few of the modern pants are not represented here as I don't have them (stock SS ROTLA, Yunsil, or any Kato pants).

From left to right: Iris, HT, SS ROTLA w/ pearl gray Rit dye, SS KOTCS, SS TOD.

7a40ba98d6ec8b4cc1c4fab2e9c57b48.jpg

Great pic, Comatoast!

Great looking whip, TonTon!

As far as those pants pictured, the Iris one wins by a mile, in my opinion. Color and cut seems near perfect to me.

Nice ref, TonTon.

In hand I really like the SS ToD pants color. Never thought I'd say that. The Iris in hand are a little too pink... better color for Last Crusade IMO, but they look good in photos much of the time.

Wow, you did a great job on those! The hat and whip look perfect. Need to check into getting a heat gun.

Wow, that whip looks fantastic TonTon! Not sure why they made the other one so damn round.

Great looking whip, TonTon!

As far as those pants pictured, the Iris one wins by a mile, in my opinion. Color and cut seems near perfect to me.

Thanks, dudes! Might need another go with the heat gun as one of the whip wraps isn't quite in line with the others.

I like the cut of the Iris pants and the pro stitching, but they do occasionally show off a touch of pink in certain lighting (as Wor mentioned).

Likewise the ones I just dyed show a slight military green in some lighting -- I guess not totally surprising since the SS pants had a yellow/tan color to them and the last time I used the pearl gray Rit it turned my HT shirt a bit blue.

Incredible!

I've just acquired some nice clothing and accessories to add to my collection, including a Sovereign jacket.

Back