1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GUYS. GUYS!!! SRSLY!!
YOU HAVE NO IDEA
HOW LONG IVE CRAVED THIS PIECE
HOW LONG IVE KEPT a WATCHFUL EYE
HOPING this would pop up at a reasonable price!
Well that hunt and wait ended about a week ago when I found this for RETAIL (yes retail was still spendy, but by god trying to find it for that was even a pipe dream! Honestly I'm still a little sticker shocked.
Ended up selling a few items and was able to recoup most of the cost. Out of pocket was roughly $50!![emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]
Getting a grail piece you've been searching for for so long and finally obtaining it: priceless!

My ultimate Indy display is pretty much complete! (Well once I figure out that LC Blanket) View attachment 475799View attachment 475800View attachment 475801

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Congrats! I also been looking for years for this diorama. Have fun with it!

Those dioramas were great, though the horse does seem strangely out of place.
Yeah now that I got this diorama I might put this Indy and Horse in another display area and do my Raiders Indy solo in front of the Dio.

Or I've also been playing with the idea of doing a General Maximus on horse and I could always move the horse over to Maximus instead of buying another one.

At least this is what's great about 1:6 is the options to change stuff up here and there. Cant do that with Statues.
Congrats! I also been looking for years for this diorama. Have fun with it!
Thanks man! Keep the look out! Hope you find one!

GUYS. GUYS!!! SRSLY!!
YOU HAVE NO IDEA
HOW LONG IVE CRAVED THIS PIECE
HOW LONG IVE KEPT a WATCHFUL EYE
HOPING this would pop up at a reasonable price!
Well that hunt and wait ended about a week ago when I found this for RETAIL (yes retail was still spendy, but by god trying to find it for that was even a pipe dream! Honestly I'm still a little sticker shocked.
Ended up selling a few items and was able to recoup most of the cost. Out of pocket was roughly $50!![emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]
Getting a grail piece you've been searching for for so long and finally obtaining it: priceless!

My ultimate Indy display is pretty much complete! (Well once I figure out that LC Blanket) View attachment 475799View attachment 475800View attachment 475801

Wow. That looks perfect for Indiana Jones. Well done getting that finally. It looks absolutely superb.

I never even knew about that diorama. You learn something new all the time on here.

Playing with some display options without the horse with the Temple Diorama Environment.
Really liking these. And it shows off the diorama more too. Its going to be a tough call on how I want to display this set up now [emoji38]
But that's what great about 1:6 scale is the options! Dont get that with Statues! FB_IMG_1579037425090.jpgFB_IMG_1579037435964.jpgFB_IMG_1579037433177.jpgFB_IMG_1579037429499.jpgFB_IMG_1579037427393.jpg

Love the work with the vines, Rzeznikk! :rock
Thanks, those were from the floral section at Hobby Lobby. They come in bigger chunks so you have to clip them off of the bigger part. Then I drilled holes into the top of the display shelf and ran then up inside. Most of them are just held by friction. I'm doing a "Top 10" shelf with a theme for each character. With different things hanging down. I still need to hang the chains for my T2 display...20200114_193813.jpg

Your displays are awesome. Seriously. My kids are like “SHOW ME AGAIN!” :lol. You have fans of all ages of your 1/6 displays man!

-Chuck

Thanks, those were from the floral section at Hobby Lobby. They come in bigger chunks so you have to clip them off of the bigger part. Then I drilled holes into the top of the display shelf and ran then up inside. Most of them are just held by friction. I'm doing a "Top 10" shelf with a theme for each character. With different things hanging down. I still need to hang the chains for my T2 display...View attachment 475881

Your displays are awesome. Seriously. My kids are like ?SHOW ME AGAIN!? [emoji38]. You have fans of all ages of your 1/6 displays man!

-Chuck

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] That's awesome. That's one thing I love is watching my kids look at my collection. And surprisingly I never have an issue with them touching.

Same with guests and their kids. I've never had to "be that guy".

I'll be doing a new full collection video sometime in February. Maybe sooner depending on how quick I get a few more things in and on display. [emoji38][emoji1783]

I want to see that Top 10 Vader display, Rzeznikk! I love what looks like steam.
Here you go, I'm using just standard cotton which I sprayed with stiffen quick to hold. I dont want to hijack the thread with Vader but I'll post a few pics. I have a video on my YouTube channel too.

20200115_124813.jpg20200115_124833.jpg20200115_124843.jpg20200115_124852.jpg20200115_124904.jpg20200115_124943.jpg

I want to see that Top 10 Vader display, Rzeznikk! I love what looks like steam.

Yeah that looks great.

I have a light inside my 1/6 Ark of the Covenant but would really like to have some kind of smoke effect coming out of it as well.

@mbuck45

Big Tam looks awesome there.

Back