1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chuck.

You should also get some gloves for him as well. He wears them quite a bit in Raiders.

Also what kind of budget are you working with to put together a custom Indy?

Ps. I believe Inigo is closing down pre orders for his new Indy sculpt on 10 January 2020. Which is this week so if you have not ordered one yet you should move quick.

Can you post the link? I went to his Facebook page and it doesn't seem up to date and google doesn't seem to turn the new project up.

One more of Indy with a new backdrop I picked up.
indy-background.jpg

Sometimes I really dont like the Jnix sculpt and other times it looks bang on. So weird. Yours sir, is the later. Outstanding Indy there!
:duff Thanks, dudes.

Yeah, I think the sculpt got tweaked or maybe affected in casting a bit (eyes seem a bit closer together and nose is narrower than ANH Han). Likeness not quite as strong as the ANH Han to my eye, but at some angles it looks absolutely great. Nathan's killer paint up doesn't hurt either.

Woah. Where did that BR sculpt come from?! EDIT never mind, found it. It's a one off :slap
The good news is. I spoke to him right after i saw this on his dm and suggested making a run for an indiana jones sculpt and he said that he will definitley consider it.

That is stunning!!!

One of the best pieces ever, great creativity and combination of elements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man! I'm waiting on something else to arrive to do my ultimate Indy diorama. Something I've been after for a LONG ASS time so I'm super excited! Cant wait to get it all set up!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I'm waiting on something else to arrive to do my ultimate Indy diorama. Something I've been after for a LONG ASS time so I'm super excited! Cant wait to get it all set up!

You say someones great work, then you say to yourself, maybe I have some good shots I can put up, but nothing compares to what you?ve done right there. It?s one thing to match a scene in a movie, but it?s a whole other thing to catch the spirit of a film, you really have Indy on the horse in LC nailed, it is frankly amazing!

Congrats

You say someones great work, then you say to yourself, maybe I have some good shots I can put up, but nothing compares to what you?ve done right there. It?s one thing to match a scene in a movie, but it?s a whole other thing to catch the spirit of a film, you really have Indy on the horse in LC nailed, it is frankly amazing!

Congrats

Means a lot coming from you man. Thank you! [emoji1665][emoji170][emoji171]

I think I have my three looks now.
Raiders with Smiling Inigo (soon to be fitted with the Iris clothing set)
SS TOD weathered and painted HS by Jacob
And this one for TLC (which if anyone knows someone that could make a saddle blanket like he has at the end of TLC please let me know.)

And I'm going to rework Supermads Old Deckard Into KOTCS..

Back