1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a big fan of Chris Pratt, but just have a hard time taking him all that seriously, and think he'd remind me too much of Brendan Fraser in the Mummy movies. And I can't really see him being convincing as a guy from the 1930s either.

That's probably true, especially the last part.

They'd have to cast someone we'd never think of -- like Daniel Craig for Bond or Heath Ledger for Joker. A true surprise that really makes the character his own instead of trying to be Ford.

Recently re-colored another HT shirt:

GEDC2077.JPGGEDC2076.JPG

It's a shame what SS did to Trevor's old sculpts; they really scream Ford.

Saw this today..
Fan made. But Emilia Clarke and Christopher Lee. And quest for Excalibur. Would have been awesome!

Wish we had gotten more films when Ford was in his prime.View attachment 490885

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That expression on his face in the poster is just the kind of look I try to go for with my Indy figures. That captures his character perfectly in my opinion.

Great job on that shirt. And that's a convincing old-man body. [emoji38] I'm guessing some padding for the paunch?

Still one of the top 2 or 3 Indy figures I've ever seen. :clap
Thanks man. I'm still leaning towards the V2 over the V3. Both are great but I think that determination in the V2 wins out for me.

Recently re-colored another HT shirt:

View attachment 490948View attachment 490949

It's a shame what SS did to Trevor's old sculpts; they really scream Ford.
Great job on that shirt. Is that dye or fabric paint? I've been using fabric paints on a few of my figures and really love the results. Anyone try fabric painting a HT Indy Shirt?

A little love for Raider’s Indy. I keep swapping heads from the V3 to the modified Choi. This time, I used the Choi had and V3 hat. 7B52C550-D4CC-4B1C-B78C-BDEAB3574833.jpeg

Great job on that shirt. Is that dye or fabric paint? I've been using fabric paints on a few of my figures and really love the results. Anyone try fabric painting a HT Indy Shirt?

Bleach, color remover, and dye. No paint! I've never gotten good results with paint.

This looks awesome. That Yunsil set looks incredible there.
Thanks. I'm still leaning towards preferring the Yunsil to my Iris set. It just looks like it a tad bit more polished. Granted the jacket has been weathered by Jacob. Just wish she could have gotten that length correct.
A little love for Raider?s Indy. I keep swapping heads from the V3 to the modified Choi. This time, I used the Choi had and V3 hat. View attachment 490987
I picked up one of those modified Choi heads too. Planning to get it painted at some point just to have another option to display with on my Iris with V3.
Bleach, color remover, and dye. No paint! I've never gotten good results with paint.
Thank you. I think you nailed the color there. [emoji817]

Thanks. I'm still leaning towards preferring the Yunsil to my Iris set. It just looks like it a tad bit more polished. Granted the jacket has been weathered by Jacob. Just wish she could have gotten that length correct.
I picked up one of those modified Choi heads too. Planning to get it painted at some point just to have another option to display with on my Iris with V3.
Thank you. I think you nailed the color there. [emoji817]

Thanks man. After a little trial and error over the years, I think I've perfected how to get the HT shirt to "look it's best".

Sculptor.buffy on IG just killed the Indiana Jones game. He just showcased the definitive Indy sculpt. Absolutely stunning work. 💯

Back