1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a Treasure Hunter TonTon? It works PERFECTLY for Tanis! The sculpt and paint are great and the "head plug" (where the hat would typically sit, gives it some "lift" to elevate the turban.

I don't unfortunately, but I've seen it used in the thread here and there, and the MJ as well. Kind of curious how the Inigo v2 would look -- not sure I've come across that.

I'm kinda liking the TOD sculpt as a potential option, but it would obviously need a repaint of some sort (I think I'd need to lift the turban a bit too now that you mention it).

tanis.jpg
tanis-2.jpg

It's the Hot Toys. Still waiting for you to pull that off with the Iris shirt. What are you waiting for -- man up, Wor! :lol

It's still part of my plan... whenever I get back to building my bashes. Still deciding what parts go to whom between Cairo Indy and ToD Indy.

Anyway, regarding above, the new color threw me. I couldn't get my HT to look like that... though I gave up pretty much when it turned peach. You did good, shirt looks great there.

Do you have a Treasure Hunter TonTon? It works PERFECTLY for Tanis! The sculpt and paint are great and the "head plug" (where the hat would typically sit, gives it some "lift" to elevate the turban.

I hadn't thought of using the hat-less Treasure Hunter. Thanks for that. I was going to use the original HT DX sculpt, which I think does a very good job.

No, it’s drying from a little bit of water to treat it. I’m gonna dirty it up a little and add the wounds to his back under the shirt.

Ah cool, that's on the JX S01, right? Seems a good fit for Indy.

It's still part of my plan... whenever I get back to building my bashes. Still deciding what parts go to whom between Cairo Indy and ToD Indy.

Anyway, regarding above, the new color threw me. I couldn't get my HT to look like that... though I gave up pretty much when it turned peach. You did good, shirt looks great there.

:duff Yeah, that HT shirt is stubborn, went through quite a few rounds of treatment to get there.

Ahh the trials and tribulations of the HT shirt. I just dyed another one last night after having discovered I had a bunch of great Indy parts stored away (Shirt came out great!).

That movie would be something I would like to have seen, but maybe with Chris Pratt as Indy. I can only think that Ford has about one more movie in him and it would be a shame to retire the franchise altogether. However, when you look at Star Wars now, perhaps it could be time.....

I really have no interest in old Ford tromping around deserts and jungles with the repetitive nonsense they seem to have fallen into.

Fresh blood is desperately needed.

That movie would be something I would like to have seen, but maybe with Chris Pratt as Indy. I can only think that Ford has about one more movie in him and it would be a shame to retire the franchise altogether. However, when you look at Star Wars now, perhaps it could be time.....
I really have no interest in old Ford tromping around deserts and jungles with the repetitive nonsense they seem to have fallen into.

Fresh blood is desperately needed.
I know it'll probably never happen and some people hate the idea of Indy being recast but honestly I would love to see Pratt in the role.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back