1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the effect I wanted with a battery-powered orange light. I also have some pulsing and fading ones to try on the way but I think I would need a bigger bag like the Colman DID bag to have space for a second battery.

796b615923a5e169f9700ae5f4b2e022.jpg

Looks ace. A really brilliant idea that. I think I will have to try and do something similar in future. It's just bringing myself to rip a hole in the satchel!

Looks ace. A really brilliant idea that. I think I will have to try and do something similar in future. It's just bringing myself to rip a hole in the satchel!

Yes, do it with an extra satchel if you come across one. I still need to make the torn straps to represent the struggle with Mola and I want the stone be bit more recessed, it’s kind of bulging out of the satchel because sideshow has 2 layers and it’s confined to the front one. I’m worried it won’t look like it’s burning through if it’s not flush with the burned area though. Fun project though, still just needs some more work.

Wow, that looks absolutely beautiful. Where did you buy the jacket from?

:duff Thanks, ShadowX! A member in this thread offered it up a short while back and figured I probably wouldn’t get too many other chances. Would like to get the rest of the outfit at some point if they’re ever available — shirt and pants anyhow.

So many characters I would love to put in a collection.

Marion & Shorty specifically.

Willie Scott, Mola Ram too....

Sallah maybe.

I have decided to paint my custom Indy trousers again!

Which one of these do you guys think is closest to his pants? I think Tan or Pebble on the chart but I have seen Taupe pants that are not as dark as they are shown here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-04-05-42-49-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-04-05-42-49-1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 163
Making a simple Indy bash for my daughter and I'm using the Treasure Hunter Sculpt with the SS Indy hat. I dremeled/shaved down the inside of the hat to fit the head. I was thinking the oversized hat works pretty well for this sculpt so thought I'd point it out to those that have those items. 20190804_204040.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have decided to paint my custom Indy trousers again!

Which one of these do you guys think is closest to his pants? I think Tan or Pebble on the chart but I have seen Taupe pants that are not as dark as they are shown here.

Paint? Paint?! What is going on around here nowadays?!

I prefer painting to dying Mr. E. It's kind of hard to come back from the latter.

I have not had good experiences from dyeing things previously. The material either shrunk a bit or the colours were just too weak. As long as you keep the paint thin you can paint the trousers and even pose them a bit as well and it doesn't look like you have painted them. Each to their own of course.

Hello guys, besides MFisher who does the best whips, belts and holsters. I haven't received a reply for him and i wanna finish my indy. Thanks in advance

Back