1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its probably been discussed to death but I have the Yunsil Outfit, what is the best body you guys have found? I have heard of the Hot Toys Banner and Solo bodies being best?

I know its probably been discussed to death but I have the Yunsil Outfit, what is the best body you guys have found? I have heard of the Hot Toys Banner and Solo bodies being best?

Those both work really well but have gotten quite expensive. Check out onesixthkit as Rogerbee has recommended. There are a lot of nice alternatives for less money.

Something I still need to do. Looks fantastic!

:duff Thanks, Rzeznikk! Your set-up with the VHS cover inspired me to put up the map in the background to add to the display.

Yeah that TOD holster looks fantastic. I thought I might be able to live with the Sideshow version, but I just can't get past that weird greenish color they gave it and wasn't sure if it would be worth trying to repaint.

Yeah the color is a bit off, I actually liked the scale of the SS and wasn't sure I wanted to upgrade but happy I did, this figure has become so fun to do upgrades on, with the Iris run I'm now set for a second Indy, wasn't expecting that to happen.

Wow TonTon, that looks great! You've probably answered a 1000 times already, but which headsculpt is that and who painted it?

:duff Thanks, guys! Jnix head as mentioned and had the good fortune to line up SilentSurfer to paint the sculpt, an amazing talent. Han and Indy were my favorite characters growing up -- just a huge Ford fan in general, like most everyone here I'm sure -- so it definitely felt worth every penny for those two characters.

I regret passing on that sculpt, especially as I already had his amazing ANH Solo sculpt...

There was one painted up on ebay until today, keep your eyes pealed. It really is a nice sculpt, maybe not quite to the level of ANH Solo but I dig the pair together for the consistent look. Hopefully Jnix will do another run or will go for a modded TOD or TLC version. There's a new Inigo sculpt supposedly coming which looks quite nice so far.

Here are some clearer shots of the mfisher gear, such top-notch quality and craftmanship.

indy-outside-whip.jpg
indy-outside-holster-2.jpg
indy-outside-holster-1.jpg
indy-outside-holster-3.jpg
indy-outside-belt.jpg

Indy-outside.jpg

:duff Thanks, Rzeznikk! Your set-up with the VHS cover inspired me to put up the map in the background to add to the display.

Yeah the color is a bit off, I actually liked the scale of the SS and wasn't sure I wanted to upgrade but happy I did, this figure has become so fun to do upgrades on, with the Iris run I'm now set for a second Indy, wasn't expecting that to happen.

:duff Thanks, guys! Jnix head as mentioned and had the good fortune to line up SilentSurfer to paint the sculpt, an amazing talent. Han and Indy were my favorite characters growing up -- just a huge Ford fan in general, like most everyone here I'm sure -- so it definitely felt worth every penny for those two characters.

There was one painted up on ebay until today, keep your eyes pealed. It really is a nice sculpt, maybe not quite to the level of ANH Solo but I dig the pair together for the consistent look. Hopefully Jnix will do another run or will go for a modded TOD or TLC version. There's a new Inigo sculpt supposedly coming which looks quite nice so far.

Here are some clearer shots of the mfisher gear, such top-notch quality and craftmanship.

View attachment 459142
View attachment 459146
View attachment 459144
View attachment 459145
View attachment 459147

View attachment 459141
Cool! That map is great for display. I have it displayed behind my other Indy too. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji1783]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

View attachment 459142
View attachment 459146
View attachment 459144
View attachment 459145
View attachment 459147

View attachment 459141

Only problem with M Fisher gear is that I don’t own more of it ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always felt as though every Raider’s holster was made a tad too orange, and not enough of chocolate brown color. I also felt like my 10 year old Steve holster was too big. I took some old leather, made a pattern and put this together, not perfect by any means, but I like the size and shape. Still needs a little more of a red, orange hue however.E330F3AB-F582-4996-87C1-173CF37AB370.jpgB85E2ACD-C884-42FB-9334-0EA8E0BF633F.jpg

Attachments

• 3818D67A-A5FA-43A4-92C4-A4ADF4B36E2E.jpg
    3818D67A-A5FA-43A4-92C4-A4ADF4B36E2E.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
I think you got the pattern down very well. Size is much better.

But I don't think that "old piece of leather" looks correct at 1/6th scale.

Agreed. Me, being in possession of the old leather is the only reason I tried.
I’m ordering some nicer material and some dies now that I know I am capable.
What do you think of the color, on the other hand? It varies it in the stills due to lighting in the movie

Looks good Faststreets! I still need to finish my LC Indy. What is the breakdown on yours?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

He is a mixture of just about everything:

Kato jacket and shirt

Mike Fisher whip, holster and gun-belt

V1 headscuplt (I think)

Sideshow TOD body and boots

Needs better pants and better eyebrows ...

2284195dfd558531db0a13feb71292f3.jpg

230d2593ebc170c3c069b5579e10feed.jpg

782e70bffa186d3838726ca86be557d4.jpg

596d36bee78c5f73125be0c9d182f634.jpg
0ae1f1bd49829616d924b4f987ffc3e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back