1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm struggling with this one.....think I want it, but pretty happy with my Inigou v1. Tempting, but maybe not $90 tempting as not convinced it will make a massive difference to the overall look of my figure. Got a feeling this might look pretty good painted correctly.

After much deliberation, I have decided to skip the Jnix sculpt.

My Indy collection currently consists of one V1 Inigou, two V2 Inigou and soon one V3 Inigou (smiling sculpt). I just felt that throwing one Jnix sculpt into this mix would just ruin the whole look, especially as these sculpts are all meant to represent the same man! If I just had the one Indy, then I'd probably give this one a go and compare it to my current sculpt, decide which one I preferred and sell the other one on. I do love the Inigou V2s though!

I own three Jnix Han Solo sculpts (two ANH and one ESB) and I absolutely love them, so this is not a comment on his work on Indy in anyway whatsoever, just that, in this case, I don't think it will work in my collection.

Congratulations to all of you that are getting one and I look forward to seeing your finished sculpts on this page sometime soon...

Completely understand your thought process there. I'm considering getting down to one "ultimate" Indy......so think I'll go for it. I also enjoy the challenge of the painting process and would like to give this one a try.

Yeah I agree, I always think it looks weird when someone uses a bunch of different sculpts for one character like that.

And I'm still really interested to try Inigou's new Deckard sculpt for Indy as well, as I think it's his best Ford yet and I really love the expression on it. And the hair looks like it should be easy enough to cover up with the HT fedora.

I can understand your situation. One thing however is using different sculpts for each indy isn't a problem. Cause in all four films He is older in each, the outfit is the same but there are subtle difference with the gun belt, holster, revolver, and whip, jacket, shirt, pants. So there shouldn't be any issues. But that's just my opinion it's cool you want to keep your collection a certain way at least each represent the film they are based on to a degree. And if your happy that's all that matters.

have my grail indy for sale, kato outfit, sovereign studio jacket, m fisher rig, bag, whip, ss shoes, custom leather back indy diary, with text pages and pull outs, haired wolverine body...inigo head 1 of only 2 made by him, he owns one and me, thats it...a raiders indy, younger more thin looking, a killer sculpt. also painted by him......i also will give a inigo v1 sculpt unpainted. in my sales thread...

have my grail indy for sale, kato outfit, sovereign studio jacket, m fisher rig, bag, whip, ss shoes, custom leather back indy diary, with text pages and pull outs, haired wolverine body...inigo head 1 of only 2 made by him, he owns one and me, thats it...a raiders indy, younger more thin looking, a killer sculpt. also painted by him......i also will give a inigo v1 sculpt unpainted. in my sales thread...

Price??

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Custom figures do go for crazy money don't they? Man, I think £250 is ridiculous for a 12 inch figure, though I do appreciate the work that the various artists have put into them.

I generally think that with a little effort you can probably produce something passable yourself for a fraction of the cost of a ready-made custom.. .....it's way more fun as well.

Custom figures do go for crazy money don't they? Man, I think £250 is ridiculous for a 12 inch figure, though I do appreciate the work that the various artists have put into them.

I generally think that with a little effort you can probably produce something passable yourself for a fraction of the cost of a ready-made custom.. .....it's way more fun as well.

There's really no ceiling on what you can spend on a custom figure, whether you make it yourself or not!! My Raiders Indy (my grail Indy figure), that I put together myself, is probably worth around £700 now, which is a ridiculous amount of money when you think about it, but it looks damn good on it! The real leather Kato jacket goes for around £200 though, so that is a large contributing factor in the overall price!!

Oh, I appreciate it. You can pay £150 for a painted headsculpt, £200 for clothing, £200 on a jacket, £60 on a belt, £50 on boots etc etc. And thats before you get into the other accessories. It's an expensive game!

Still, even getting the best stuff, you can do it all for under a grand I reckon.

Uncleaned print.
d31431388fd8b0df620a463c7b74d6f8.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Hope this will put an end to my Indy head collecting

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Back