1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like it. Ford has more detail in his face. To each his own of course.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6853 met Tapatalk

I ordered one just to see if it's better than what I have. JNIX sculpts seem to hold their value so if I don't like it there shouldn't be much loss.

I don't like it. Ford has more detail in his face. To each his own of course.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6853 met Tapatalk

I would have to agree. While MJ's has exaggerated features, I feel like the Jnix one is too soft. I think Ford is somewhere in the middle.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Yeah for some reason this doesn't jump out at you as Ford quite as much in that unpainted shot, but I've seen enough great paintups of this head where I'm pretty confident the likeness will show up in the end.

foords.jpg

Obviously if I had my choice, I would take Beastmaster's Indy over all of them, but who knows when that might ever happen.

ohman.... BEASTMASTER!!!! I forgot all about his Indy! that's a great one, and he did talk about releasing.... but yeah... who knows when!

I'm wondering who painted that han solo sculpt in the three shots. The first two interest me. Beastmaster will release that sculpt eventually, and then when he does I will jump on that list.

I'm struggling with this one.....think I want it, but pretty happy with my Inigou v1. Tempting, but maybe not $90 tempting as not convinced it will make a massive difference to the overall look of my figure. Got a feeling this might look pretty good painted correctly.

I just haven't found a head I'm happy with!!! missed out on Inigou V2... think the MJ is too big, and hat too small... GAWD!!!!!!

I'm wondering who painted that han solo sculpt in the three shots. The first two interest me. Beastmaster will release that sculpt eventually, and then when he does I will jump on that list.

I know Silentsurfer did the first one, and in fact they may all just be the same head. I don't remember anymore where I saved them from.

I just haven't found a head I'm happy with!!! missed out on Inigou V2... think the MJ is too big, and hat too small... GAWD!!!!!!
Yeah, I know what you mean, none of them are spot on. My only thought is buy an unpainted hatted version, paint it up and then compare with my painted Inigou v1. Decide which is best then sell the other one to cover the cost.

solid plan!! I have the V1 inigou half done... the MJ half done... I guess I'll get this one half done, then decide which to finish!!!

I know Silentsurfer did the first one, and in fact they may all just be the same head. I don't remember anymore where I saved them from.

Ah ok I have always wanted to have a sculpt painted by Nate. But never can get of hold of him. As for beastmaster this is his indy. indyBWviews.jpgindyBWpaint.jpg

Back