1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually resculpted the crown to make it more Raiders accurate and give it the right height. I think it looks great now, I plan on doing it to the KOTCS Indy eventually
indymarion.jpg

Indy fig2013.jpg

Last edited:
and there they are! thanks for sharing.
as for my 'plan', a few friends and I are going on Saturday to get out heads scanned and 3D printed in 1/6. I have an Indy hat from the guy who made the hats for KotCS, so I'm going to get the hat scanned and printed separately. whatcha think of that??
image.jpg

Last edited:
and there they are! thanks for sharing.
as for my 'plan', a few friends and I are going on Saturday to get out heads scanned and 3D printed in 1/6. I have an Indy hat from the guy who made the hats or KotCS, so I'm going to get the gay scanned and printed separately. whatcha think of that??

Good thinking!

You should also get a print of someone wearing it, just so we get an idea what it'd look like on a head. If this comes out good you could maybe look to getting it cast.

Steve's hats from KOTCS are very nice, I own one myself, but depending on what look you are going for it isn't accurate for a Raiders, Temple, or LC figure. Each hat from each film was differently bashed. The Raiders look is generally the favorite with the tall crown, twisted brim (raiders turn), and tight pinch in the front. The KOTCS hat was the first to return to the tall crown and accurate brim size, but it lacks the turn and the tight pinch.

Ages ago, Faststreetsofhongkong did several mods to the various Indy's, including matching each of the fedoras.

Ages ago, Faststreetsofhongkong did several mods to the various Indy's, including matching each of the fedoras.

I own most of his indys except for the raiders one. I had a few question for him but after a while he didn't respond any more.

Best,

Robert

cheers guys, a few more tweaks. Once he's done I'll get him printed on the SLA 3d printer where I work. I'm thinking of making the hair separate like the Hot Toys head in order to fit the hat. Can't be bothered to print, cast and paint two heads! :rolleyes2

indy6.jpg

Back