1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone heard anything about josh from small studios? I stuck with him for my two wgp sculpts but it's been a while since i heard something.

for example, this is the KOTCS hat with a re-sculpted crown, on and adventure Indy repaint:
fullshot.jpg

Gorgeous. :drool

I see,

From some angles the stock hat looks ok, it's just from others that it doesn't look quite right. Does anyone know how the HT hat sits on the SSC head!?

Ok, that's weird, the HT hat looks absolutely identical to the SSC hat! Who would have thunk it!? Now we really do need someone to make a new hat!

The HT one isn't much bigger either, you'd think someone would have researched it and got it right by now. After all, it's what makes Indy Indy. George Lucas wanted you to see that silhouette and know instantly it was him, you see this in Nepal with the "Hello, Marion.." scene.

100% agree. I think that's what had been throwing all of these off. the sillouette just ain't there. maybe Inigou or BBKill can handle it??

Back