1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giving the Indy franchise some custom love lately...
Marcus Brody from Last Crusade.
I'd still like a more realistic head sculpt for him someday. Also still needs a pocket watch - the chain isn't attached to anything.
marcus_lc1.JPG
marcus_lc5.JPG
marcus_lc6.JPG

How does the new kato jacket fare against the sovereign jacket? I already own that and it looks good. Anyone have both and has some advise? I almost against this amount, but my indy derserves the best :)

How does the new kato jacket fare against the sovereign jacket? I already own that and it looks good. Anyone have both and has some advise? I almost against this amount, but my indy derserves the best :)

The Sovereign jacket is very stiff in comparison to the Kato jacket. I used to appreciate the Sovereign's darker color and wrinkled sleeves over Kato's, but I've managed to add both to my Kato jacket, so Sovereign really doesn't have anything on it anymore.

What surprised me about the Kato jacket was that it looked like ultra thin leather, not pleather..

It is ultra-thin leather, actually, not pleater. :)

Thanks for the info. How did you managed to do that? Kato only has the weathered version available. Is that a problem?

Man i'm a sucker for my custom indy. Just hit the pay now button :/. Still think it's way too much, but indy is indy.

The Sovereign jacket is very stiff in comparison to the Kato jacket. I used to appreciate the Sovereign's darker color and wrinkled sleeves over Kato's, but I've managed to add both to my Kato jacket, so Sovereign really doesn't have anything on it anymore.

It is ultra-thin leather, actually, not pleater. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. How did you managed to do that? Kato only has the weathered version available. Is that a problem?

Man i'm a sucker for my custom indy. Just hit the pay now button :/. Still think it's way too much, but indy is indy.

I used thin washes of 'Angelus flat black' acrylic leather paint to get my jacket to the color I wanted, then scrunched the sleeves up on the arms for a few days. When I let them back down they had nice wrinkles. :) Mine was weathered as well, so no problem there.

Cool thanks buddy. Love to work on my indy's. Got a recent pic of yours?

Cool thanks buddy. Love to work on my indy's. Got a recent pic of yours?

I hear you! :) Here's the latest pic of mine, I really just took it to show the jacket mods. I want to take some more with my new Hasbro ark, maybe next week.

I really like how that sculpt turned out. I would be tempted to have one done as well, but I still love my current sculpt, and I'm waiting to see what develops with the MJ Indy. ;)

I really like how that sculpt turned out. I would be tempted to have one done as well, but I still love my current sculpt, and I'm waiting to see what develops with the MJ Indy. ;)

Jake Indy is pretty darn cool. He did an amazing job on it. Wish I had that kind o' talent.

You guys in the know, what's the deal with that sculpt? It's new to me. Looks pretty good. What's the MJ sculpt? I feel so behind.

The sculpt in the picture is a resculpted version of the Ultimate Unison Han Solo head done by Jake Rahmier.

There was the possibility of MJ12 doing an Indy sculpt, but that looks to be dead, as far as I know, due to some recasting of the Joker head they did. Last word on the Indy front was something was coming, but it wouldn't be what we expect. That just can't be good.

Back