1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha, that's cool about Body by Jake. The head was the Enterbay-Medicom Return of the Jedi Han Solo. Jake overhauled it to turn it into Indy. Jake should offer casts up for sale provided a proof of purchase of a Medicom product. :wink1:

I'm very jealous Paul,
As everyone has stated, that head with Jake's work looks amazing.

I'm wondering what Jake could do with this head?

2134-captain-han-solo-hoth-003.jpg

I love that your head works with the Hot Toys hat. I am sure a conversion of the Sideshow Hoth head would require a different fedora.

Thanks! Jake did an incredible job. The Enterbay head is a little bigger than the Hot Toys Indy head. Jake dremeled the interior of the hat to make it fit easier. It turned out great and looks proportionate to the head. I saw where the Medicom Indy hat has a bigger opening for the head. So that hat could possibly work well with an even bigger head.

I'm curious to see what Hoth Han eventually looks like. Hope his head isn't gigantic. I'm sure Hot Toys is also gearing up to release a Han. No telling how that will come out especially after the Indy which they phoned in. All in all, I really like the modified Enterbay head, though. It just seemed right to me.

I'm still hoping that SSC release a TOD Indy which would give Trev a chance to nail him once and for all and give us something truly definitive. It's a safe bet that any TOD Indy would use their Nathan Drake body.

Seeing how the final production pieces with the new eye system have been turning out, it makes me very pessimistic as to how Hoth Han will turn out. I just hope Sideshow either works out the kinks by the time they get to Han, or even that they abandon the new eye technique and just go with the old fashioned all in one head.

Well, given how poorly the Nathan Drake turned out they should drop the idea and just be SSC instead of trying to copy HT. SSC did that in the past, tried an idea, had it flop and then drop it, I'm talking about rotocast heads and the debacle that was the Prophecy Girl Buffy. It strikes me that Hoth Han was in the works before Nathan was and that they'll stick with whatever they already have. We'll see.....

It strikes me that Hoth Han was in the works before Nathan was and that they'll stick with whatever they already have. We'll see.....

Trevor Grove sculpted Nathan as an all-in-one as well. It remains to be seen whether SS see reason and don't mess with Han or Luke.

nathan_drake_1_6_by_trevorgrove-d6e4sok.jpg

Same issue with SS Indy sculpt, Henry sr... Trev sculpts are great and then they get produced.

Same issue with SS Indy sculpt, Henry sr... Trev sculpts are great and then they get produced.

Not quite so much with them, it was just the way they were painted. Without paint Indy is exactly as it was sculpted. The same with Henry, he knew what he'd have to do and did it, that was why the head was the shape it was, it had been designed so the hat would fit.

I don't think he was very happy! Must be embarrassing to have your name as sculptor against something so butchered after you've handed it over.

I get the feeling they were among the reasons that Arnie Kim quit HT and Enterbay. Only Blitzway have truly done his work justice.

Back