1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible! Jake's eye work is exceptional, so we can go ahead and call it perfect at this point. :lol

The rush to buy up those UU Endor Han Solo's begins...
Ha ha I bought em all out before I started so I wouldnt have to do any more...jk
;7055259 said:
That's indy! :D your awesome paintwork shows how good this sculpt is :)
Thanks man!
You killed it, man. If Hot Toys had given us that I would probably sleep with it under my pillow.
Ha ha I would too man! The new hot toys Indy should be better

Rahmier, the best thing about this Indy is that he's yours. He's a one off that you can have the pleasure of owning. You've done a terrific job on him and you're on the home stretch. Most of us crave an Indy we're happy with and yours is one we're ALL happy with!

Rahmier, the best thing about this Indy is that he's yours. He's a one off that you can have the pleasure of owning. You've done a terrific job on him and you're on the home stretch. Most of us crave an Indy we're happy with and yours is one we're ALL happy with!
Thanks Rogerbee that means alot from a veteran member such as yourself!

I've been way out of the loop, so the dx05 head is good with a rep ain't or was more done cause that looks phenomenal..

I've been way out of the loop, so the dx05 head is good with a rep ain't or was more done cause that looks phenomenal..

That's the UU Han Solo sculpt with heavy modification from Rahmier. No amount of repainting can make the DX05 sculpt look like that - it can look better than stock, but never like the image posted.

Looks great Rahmier. I still think the sculpt is a slightly on the chubby side, but I can't imagine it looking any better than you've made it.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=ultimate+unison+han+solo&l=1

IMO it makes a horrible looking Han Solo stock - it would need as much modification as Rahmier has done to make Indy.

901689-product-thumb.jpg

Back