1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great batsheva! Would love to see more pics. What body are you using?

Danke, Billy.
I would but I need a better camera, I'm using my phone for that pic, and tried to snap another but the result is almost all blurry. :slap

Other than the head, the rest is Hot Toys' Indiana Jones. I just can't stand the original head, so I need to do something with him. He's one of my childhood hero. :)

Wow, the WGP head doesn't look undersized to me at all in your pic, which seems to be one of the main complaints people have.

Is that the HT fedora, or the WGP fedora? If that is the Hot Toys hat on the WGP head, that might be something we haven't seen yet.

Damn guys you are rocking the Indies in here!:clap

I'm currently saving up for a mfisher TOD belt and holster to finish up my TOD Indy.

Does he still sell them? I know his website has been down for awhile.

Hey guys! awesome customs of Indy here.. very interesting!
Here's my custom Indy:

modifyario_zpsca8b68eb.jpg

:)

Hi, great looking indy. How did you get the hat off? Did you also had to scrape it down?

Best,

Robert

Hi, great looking indy. How did you get the hat off? Did you also had to scrape it down?

Best,

Robert

Thank you..

The head and hat on WGP's sculpts are separate when you get them. Makes painting easier.

Yep, exactly. I decided to use the HT's hat because I like the shape better, and it has real cloth material instead of the sculpted material for the hat ribbon.

Regarding gear... Yup... Still at it... When Apple went to iCloud they cancelled mac websites... So until I get another host I will not have a site... Most all of my orders are generated by word of mouth here so I never was in a hurry to launch a new page..

Regarding gear... Yup... Still at it... When Apple went to iCloud they cancelled mac websites... So until I get another host I will not have a site... Most all of my orders are generated by word of mouth here so I never was in a hurry to launch a new page..

Yup, i can't say it enough...mike's gear is awesome!

Best,

Robert

Yup, i can't say it enough...mike's gear is awesome!

Oh I know!

That's why I consider it "Mandatory" to get myself a set for my TOD Indy:lecture

I was also thinking of porting him to a different body. I do actually like that crazy rubber muscle body he is one but I hear ACI makes a athletic type body that people are using for their Ashes. I was thinking of going with that.

Back