1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks drbrad !
im sorry wor-gar i meant wall anchor. not anker. when you dont drill into a stud you use the wall annchor with the screw.

Ah, that's inventive. I didn't think a wall anchor would have a hole large enough to fit the ball joint on the ankle, so its good to know that works. Gotta try that method -- I have a Jack Sparrow body I broker the extended off of and need to sort out feet. Thanks!

Just linked this over at Medi Cowboys and Aliens thread. Maybe KOTCS Indy if the head isn't too tiny...

1109241206d0ccbba3f6d25996.jpg

Look great..don't forget that the bag holder belt is black, not brown :clap. You should also add sweat and dirt to the head and body.

good work!

Alright, I changed shirts again, sorry about the absolute crap pic.

c60baa61.jpg

I think that head gear needs a bit more futzing - it's looking a little huge up on top. Someone did this with the hatless SSC head a while back and managed to get it to look right by unstitching something inside.

Here's mine using the hatless SS head:

IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_46611.JPG

Last edited:
Finally got around to building my own grail diary accessories... binding is real leather, hand dyed and weathered... it is a non functioning diary in that it is permanently closed.. not like I was going to "read" it.. just wanted an accessory for Henry to hold in his hand.. plus wanted the wrapped diary as eventually I wanted a custom Indy in a suit.. figured LC professor Indy may be the one I do..

32d.jpg

Very nice!

I made a novel wrapped diary myself back in the day. I got the original Indy trilogy box set on DVD, in it there was an envelope that looked like the diary wrapper. I scanned it and scaled it down to 1/6 and made a fold out model in Photoshop. I wrapped it round a suitably thick piece of cardboard and glued it it up. It didn't look too bad as I recall. I haven't a clue where the one I made is, but, I may still have the jpeg of the makings somewhere.

Very nice!

I made a novel wrapped diary myself back in the day. I got the original Indy trilogy box set on DVD, in it there was an envelope that looked like the diary wrapper. I scanned it and scaled it down to 1/6 and made a fold out model in Photoshop. I wrapped it round a suitably thick piece of cardboard and glued it it up. It didn't look too bad as I recall. I haven't a clue where the one I made is, but, I may still have the jpeg of the makings somewhere.

nice idea !!! :goodpost:

I'm using the HT Assassin's Creed Ezio body as it has a moulded in neck like the Muscle TT does, but, it has the same articulation as a regular TT. You do need to swap out the lower legs though as the Ezio ones are extended.

The one on eBay right now too pricey? I think that's what they're going for.

But you want to know a secret? Shhhh... come're, come closer. Closer...

I'm told the Soldier Story Bastogne body works the same.

Back