1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My piss poor attempt at repainting Indy:

Picture042.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture050.jpg

My first repaint ever. It was fun, too bad it didn't turn out too well :(

Is this close enough?
picture.php

I dont use an image host. I just upload to here to an album which limits you to 600x600. If you want to see the image larger I could mail it to you without resizing. Although my camera is only 3MP so images are not huge anyway. As you can see, the eyes could look more alive like others here seem to be able to do perfectly. One of which is you. I need to practice on that.

Also he isn't really a chameleon. It's just that I take pictures in different rooms/lighting with and without flash and that seems to be making the face look a different colour every time.

I got to tell you i like it! The facial hair looks good. Skin tone may be alittle dark however it may go good for a Cairo Indy. I here you on the different lighting. I have the most trouble getting a consistent light. Thanks for the compliment on the eyes. :whip

Thanks small_studios. The biggest pain in the back was the stubble. I drybrushed it but not sure if that was the way to go. Is there other way of painting the stubble? I enjoyed it and will probably get another head from e-bay and give it another go.

Thanks for the kind words guys :duff

No need to buy another one. The great thing about paint is you can always start over. Just rub some acetone on it and the paint will come right off without ruining the sculpt. Trust me, I've done this many times. :)

Well, I have started on some of the Indys...

My repaint of the SS head. First one up....
IH001.jpg

Will go to body when I have a chance to catch up with that! LOL! So much to do!
Great customs in here guys! :rock
Much inspiration coming! KEEP THESE ROCKIN'!

IH001.jpg

SWEEEEEEET Les, that Indy head looks STELLAR! Has me even more jazzed for my Figuremaster custom 1/6 Indy and 1/4 PF repaints! :rock :rock :rock

:eek :eek :eek MY GOD LES!!!! THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING HARRISON FORD EVER!!!! YOUR MOJO IS BACK STRONGER THAN EVER!!!!

IH001.jpg

PERFECT:google

It's like someone decapitated Harrison Ford from 27 years ago and put it on display. Les, this is nothing short of incredible!

Wow, that Les repaint is amazing.
I made myself a Club Obi Wan Indy. The buttons only look this shiny in the photos. I will keep an eye it for a better waist coat in the future

IMGA0032.jpg

IH001.jpg

Pure awesomness!!! It's work like this that makes us averege Joes try our hand at repainting!!!
And I agree, this thread is so inspirational, my favourite thread on this board.

Back