1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A store nearby has this guy on sale for €145 or $170 US, I love the game(s) but hear that people don't like this figure to much.
Is it worth it for the above price?

If you love the games then yes.
It's a blegh figure for sure but the only 1/6 scale one of Asylum/City Batman.
And that's comin' from someone who hates this release. :D

It really doesnt matter what other people think.
Man asked for some advice and you gave him the worst possible one. :lol

A store nearby has this guy on sale for €145 or $170 US, I love the game(s) but hear that people don't like this figure to much.

I think he's... okay. He looks nice, but a lot of the time I find myself frustrated with him. The rubber suit was a good idea in theory, it looks like the game, but he can barely move. It's hard to get him into a nice, natural pose, but once you do he can look pretty good. The feet and kickpads are a bit loose, which has made standing him up in anything but a museum pose tedious.

$170 is lower than what he originally retailed for, so I'd say it's a nice deal if you can look past his flaws. As RIDDICK said, if you love the games then this is still a good Batman doll to have.

So you care about what other people think? I smell insecurity here.

e65.jpg

Last edited:
So you care about what other people think? I smell insecurity here.
Sounds the same to me here. Not sure in Russia though.

Awww, seein' you try to be offensive while defendin' your lack of comprehension is so cute!
Next time I'll just make up some life-changing posts, it seems you like them a lot. :lol
Talkin' about "sensitive to a light and playful jab."

The rubber suit was a good idea in theory, it looks like the game, but he can barely move.
The feet and kickpads are a bit loose, which has made standing him up in anything but a museum pose tedious.
$170 is lower than what he originally retailed for, so I'd say it's a nice deal if you can look past his flaws.
Yep.
That was my thought process regardin' HT Raiden because it's the same kind of looks-nice-but-an-awful-figure.
I was waitin' for years and just got him for less than retail, because I really wanted him on my shelf.

Yeah, I managed to get him at pretty much the same price, and I'm very happy with him, loved the games and especially with the arkham joker coming out soon, I'd highly reccomend picking him up, as with articulation, if you're happy with not too extreme poses then it's too big a problem, it's mainly the arms that lack movement

Thanks all, have him put on the side for pick up later, figured I'd might aswell get him for that price as I have both the Arkham Knight Batman and Arkham Joker on pre-order.
Will keep the arms in mind when posing, might just go for a museum style pose then.

Couldn't resist ;)

Back