1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AK is still the better suit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Its really odd, its not my favorite suit but as a figure the AK just looks insane. Something I feel ill always stop and stare at in passing. Think im just gonna keep my PO for the AK and Joker, seems like the better value overall.

Its really odd, its not my favorite suit but as a figure the AK just looks insane. Something I feel ill always stop and stare at in passing. Think im just gonna keep my PO for the AK and Joker, seems like the better value overall.

This is the best option IMO, I have the AC suit and I will be keeping it but I know for sure the AK figure will be much better.

Sorry it's a cruddy iPhone pic but here you go!
204bdc1fc3da51fd43ef51cde7a100df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. He's talker but is he also bigger too?

I sold mine but I loved this figure on my shelf.

If HT would make the Asylum version using the same technique they used for Regular Batfleck suit instead of going the vinyl route again, I'm sure it would look fantastic.

Wow. He's talker but is he also bigger too?

Arkham Batman definitely got some size on Batfleck because his proportions are a bit unrealistic, plus seeing them together makes Arkham Bat's head look a little small. For what it's worth, Batfleck's suit is skin tight on the figure while there is some breathing room in the arms and torso of Arkham Batman.

I sold mine but I loved this figure on my shelf.

If HT would make the Asylum version using the same technique they used for Regular Batfleck suit instead of going the vinyl route again, I'm sure it would look fantastic.

That would be AWESOME! Either the Asylum or City suits made with that type of material would be an instant buy for me.

I do think overall unless you love the AK suit this is the closest to a more traditional Batman figure. I dont pose my figures at all, straight museum pose so that part has no bearing on my decision. I have seen some out of box pics and it looks like a monster on the shelf, kinda sucks that now its just as expensive as the AK one coming which kinda sways me to buy that one since itll be the most up to date. Do you feel the suit over time will have issues since its all rubber? I would hate to have issues down the line =/

I got this figure new from SSC as an early Christmas present back in October-ish of 2015. I've had it on display ever since (in a Detolf, out of direct sunlight) and the suit looks brand new. I don't put it in crazy poses (I couldn't anyway if I wanted to), but I have kept the arms bent for months at a time and there is no damage/permanent creases, etc.

Just picked him up along with a Tony Mei cape, black washed the suit, weathered the gauntlets/ hands & boots and lowered the belt. Imo this batman is awesome and under rated. Really love it ! IMG_9912.JPGIMG_9913.JPGIMG_9914.JPG

He could use a little dirtying up, but otherwise looks great.

I LOVE that Two-face! I've always wanted to put one together but finding a suit is the big hang up for me.

Finally got my hands one one of these and I'm really happy with it, might get a custom cape later on though

Eagle good pose but you really need a gargoyle type base. The reg stand doesnt look right.

Back