1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a presence. Might think of getting some blood on that fist of his.

8784f5fdfdb132cf8c0bb28977347499.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, he's one hell of a figure. [emoji41] The most iconic Hot toys Batman yet IMO. Now where's that Arkham City Joker figure for him to pummel?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yup, he's one hell of a figure. [emoji41] The most iconic Hot toys Batman yet IMO. Now where's that Arkham City Joker figure for him to pummel?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

will definitely wait for him. c'mon HT give us joker!!!!

Is anyone using Gummi Pflege or some similar product to keep the rubber from deteriorating? Einszett the company that did Gummipflege is bankrupt so i am searching for an alternative.
SONAX 340100 GummiPfleger, 100ml: Amazon.de: Auto
I have no clue what it should contain, i just know it shouldnt have silicon.
5% anionische Tenside,Duftstoffe, Benzylsalicylate,Lindool, Methylisathialinone, Benzisothiazolinone, Sodium pyrithione
Thats whats in the thing

Is anyone using Gummi Pflege or some similar product to keep the rubber from deteriorating? Einszett the company that did Gummipflege is bankrupt so i am searching for an alternative.
SONAX 340100 GummiPfleger, 100ml: Amazon.de: Auto
I have no clue what it should contain, i just know it shouldnt have silicon.

Thats whats in the thing

The suit is vinyl, not rubber thus I'm not worried about it. I have vinyl suited figures from the king of crap figures, Medicom from 2008 and they're still standing just fine.

Just had a phone call from a mate saying he found this for me tonight, yay! So I finally get this to add to my Bats collection tomorrow.

Update:
Brought it home tonight.
This is definitely my favorite Batman figure. And to almost quote from a previous post- awesome presence.
1F049B5C-04C6-4C4D-BB8C-9ECBA2BE49EE.jpg

After having that figure since his release I finally opened it and took some times to work on him.

First things I did is open the suit at the back and shaved the side of the inner body to be able to put his arm closer to his body. I also removed the foam that was glue to the arm allowing for better posability.

It's an awesome figure but overall I think the suit looked too much like a big piece of plastic. Same with the boots and gloves.
I repainted the suit bringing more contrasts and i added Battle damages. I also repainted the gauntlets, boots and belt. The belt was painted a more gold colour.

Here's a first pic. Full pics once he is fully done.

IMG_2847_zps5siiyk0n.jpg

Wow that looks great Elvis. Can't wait to see the final product. Already looks 100 times better then the stock version. The arm mod makes a huge difference

After having that figure since his release I finally opened it and took some times to work on him.

First things I did is open the suit at the back and shaved the side of the inner body to be able to put his arm closer to his body. I also removed the foam that was glue to the arm allowing for better posability.

It's an awesome figure but overall I think the suit looked too much like a big piece of plastic. Same with the boots and gloves.
I repainted the suit bringing more contrasts and i added Battle damages. I also repainted the gauntlets, boots and belt. The belt was painted a more gold colour.

Here's a first pic. Full pics once he is fully done.

IMG_2847_zps5siiyk0n.jpg

Great work. Wish I had the skills.

Just a heads up guys. Sideshow has this guy for 195 free shipping with coupon code bf1515. Just order mine will have him in Feb.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Just a heads up guys. Sideshow has this guy for 195 free shipping with coupon code bf1515. Just order mine will have him in Feb.

I've been thinking about getting this figure for months and have come close to pulling the trigger on it on ebay a few times. When I saw this deal go live, I finally got it. I might put him under the tree... If I can wait that long.

thanks for that, I have been waiting for awhile to get this guys lowered and it paid off. got him for $195 with free shipping. I had to do a payment plan for him so I won't get him till feb when its my last payment.

Was hoping for a lowered price on this, but I still put this on flex pay for $195. Really looking forward to get this finally :yess:

_MG_3333.jpg

_MG_3273.jpg

_MG_3312.jpg

_MG_3275.jpg

_MG_3294.jpg

The articulation on the upper body is pretty limited with the suit. But the suit isn't all one piece, the two legs are done individually. So the legs actually have a lot of articulation.

_MG_3306.jpg

_MG_3307.jpg

I got him for $90 during spook after RP.
I wish you could combine discounts and RP...would have gladly spent all mine on him :(

@ cofphoto great pics though, interesting to know about the legs as well.

So question guys. Is the articulation about the same as the DX09?

This has head movement and better leg articulation at the hip... but dx09 at least can put his arms down his sides!

I like DX09 better.

Back