1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

The smell on this guy when first opened is going knock everyone the **** out.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Think he looks great. Although the gauntlets need to be bigger. They go up to his elbow in the video game.

I don't know why, but I'm underwhelmed by this figure. I don't think it looks that great. Seems like I'm in the minority here though.

Finally!!! Its like digging through a million ****** iron man variants to get to the gold.

The smell on this guy when first opened is going knock everyone the **** out.

small gold guy_0.jpg

This picture alone made him an insta-buy for me. ****. This is THE Batman. Looking forward to customizers doing a BD version.

8e7e9yge.jpg

Yup I keep checking sideshow.com for a preorder lol

It's... wow.

This fixation they seem to have with defective rubber - quite frankly, is idiotic. Sure, DX09 has held up nicely, but as Fabster said, it's a simple suit with limited opportunities for issues. They still went there though. Going forward, it'll more than pay to scrutinize the **** out of their future figures with somewhat questionable components, because they almost seem to dare us to step on their rubber mines with the brazen way they lavishly drape their creations with it. :monkey1

Hot toys will never produce anything that lasts that long, their game plan is for you to buy a second fig
I think this is the case. At the end of the day, this figure will sell pretty equally well, whether or not they use rubber (which HT has an obviously mixed track record with). Many folks don't know about what they've done in the past, many others will rationalize that it won't decay quickly for this or that reason, and the group who learned to steer clear because of past problems will not cause a figure to be a sales failure. And folks make a fair argument that it would be hard to do this costume with some other kind of material. Though I'm sure a textured cloth could be found and used if HT wanted to expend those resources, it probably wouldn't be the most cost effective move since so many will be satisfied with rubber.

Got mine.

$230, nailed it.

Not too bad.

My estimate, um, factored in shipping (yeah, that's the ticket)

We both knew HT would charge more than they should for this, though :D

Oredered !:yess: I realy hope we get this whole line. A BANE and FREEZE are A must ! Cant wait to see joker , kinda suprised we have not seen mr j yet. I may need to grab the 12 inch dc grundy but hope hot toys to includes later on.

No NRD, why the hell not.

I would love to see them HOT TOYS do DC IN JUSTICE GAME characters.

Last edited:

Sideshow's Batman is better,sticking with that one

So.. they're making a second Arkham Batman you think? :lol

why is that funny?? they have 4 Batman games and within those Batman games there are multiple costumes....i think arkham city had 8 alone. and who knows what the new batman game will have. its clear they making it a series cuz its called the VGM series. i think your little laughing head should be egg on your face.

Sideshow's Batman is better,sticking with that one
Assuming the production version is the one that folks were reviewing at SDCC, and assuming what you see here is what you get from HT, I would agree. The total package from SSC looks pretty impressive based on what we've seen thus far.

Back