1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I Po'd this guy. I am going to hope for the best. I love the character, and the source material. Here's hoping HT makes changes on this one like they did with MOS Superman.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I think I'm in for this. It's Batman and I like the Arkham series of games. Plus the price seems fair and the figure looks nice with some cool accessories. I wouldn't have minded a Sideshow exclusive of some sort but oh well I guess. Hopefully The Joker from the game isn't too far behind this release.

Are those undies a separate piece from the suit, or sculpted on the suit and just painted with a darker color?

Shouldn't this be in the Video Game section?

PO'd! $230 is not bad with all things considered.

not that i disagree, but this is music to HT ears. this is exactly what they want. because in 4 years the sentence will be..."PO'd! $330 is not bad with all things considered."

not that i disagree, but this is music to HT ears. this is exactly what they want. because in 4 years the sentence will be..."PO'd! $330 is not bad with all things considered."
You just have to have limits and know when a price is too much for yourself in my opinion. For most regular people over $50 is probably too much for a figure. Personally I know that if regular releases consistently reach $300 or more I'm out or will only buy what I really like.

But Rambler is right, $220-$230 isn't "too bad"at a time where the average figure is $200. This is still roughly the same price TF Begins Batman and DX 09 Batman's MSRP were at and those are a few years old now.

Now Bank Robber Joker at $270, $300 shipped? That is awful and insulting for a "redo"/repaint.

Dang, I really want this figure. Been following it since it was announced, but I don't want to have to think about potential rubber suit problems. :gah:

PO'd on flex. Wish I could use a code, but if I find it anywhere cheaper, I might cancel.

But Rambler is right, $220-$230 isn't "too bad"at a time where the average figure is $200. This is still roughly the same price TF Begins Batman and DX 09 Batman's MSRP were at and those are a few years old now.

Now Bank Robber Joker at $270, $300 shipped? That is awful and insulting for a "redo"/repaint.

I used some Reward Points on this guy and got him under $200. I feel better about it. Just really hope he blows me away when he is released.

Am I the only who doesn't like the cape they went with?

looks good! only issue is lack of accessories

I like it but am just not sold on it. The suit looks way to bulky and baggy and does not fold right in certain poses. If we see pictures where that has been improved then I will be on board. If not I will pass.

Ordered now I am done until Ripley and Returns

Am I alone in missing the old reveal, with the figure in the center and the accessories around his/her feet.

Am I alone in missing the old reveal, with the figure in the center and the accessories around his/her feet.

I want to see that too.

It's the one pic that really shows you what you're getting.

Back