Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Stealth Captain America prototype is unfinished and on display at some show. Obviously pics have been taken of Leon and Ada so they might be shown soon.

It is, but the proto of Stealth Cap they have there is unfinished, i.e. no official pics have been taken of it yet. Leon and Ada looked pre-posed with proper backgrounds, i.e. ready for showing.

Regarding RPD Leon, You guys think the abundant amount of RPD Leon out there are mostly replicas? Seeing how easy it is nowadays to get the RPD uniform, gloves/boots & head. They do however come with the White Box & all the weapons including the Blue laser rifle which so far i have yet seen custom parts for them, they are priced around $250 but i can't tell if they are originals or not.

A new post?! YES! Finally some news on the RE6 figur...oh...

sotd-disappointed.gif

Regarding RPD Leon, You guys think the abundant amount of RPD Leon out there are mostly replicas? Seeing how easy it is nowadays to get the RPD uniform, gloves/boots & head. They do however come with the White Box & all the weapons including the Blue laser rifle which so far i have yet seen custom parts for them, they are priced around $250 but i can't tell if they are originals or not.

They're all knock offs.

They're all knock offs.

i wonder how they managed to reproduce the weapons, i don't see any of them sold separately out on ebay yet.

do the knock off guns come with spring action like the real ones? I think older guns had spring action but newer ones only slide around.

i wonder how they managed to reproduce the weapons, i don't see any of them sold separately out on ebay yet.

do the knock off guns come with spring action like the real ones? I think older guns had spring action but newer ones only slide around.

I bought the bolt action rifle off eBay and that doesn't have a type of spring mechanism, so I don't know if that's a real one or not. I wish they would sell out just the accessories, would make life so much easier for me to put together a Leon.

I bought the bolt action rifle off eBay and that doesn't have a type of spring mechanism, so I don't know if that's a real one or not. I wish they would sell out just the accessories, would make life so much easier for me to put together a Leon.

Are you sure? mine has it

CoPlbP0.jpg

I don't think its a bad idea to buy the RPD Leon, there is nothing wrong in buying a bootleg as long as it looks good :dunno HT doesn't use the most expensive plastic for the figures anyway.. :lol

But they need to re-issue RE4 or bring RE6 soon.. :pray:

Last edited:
Are you sure? mine has it

CoPlbP0.jpg

There is nothing wrong in buying a bootleg as long as it looks good :dunno HT doesn't use the most expensive plastic for the figures anyway.. :lol

I guess I got a bootleg, because the bolt just falls back under it's own weight. I guess that's kinda neat since my WIP Leon is posed racking the bolt back.

I got a good deal on it at least, like $11 shipped.

Back