Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is The 20th Anniversary of RE...then again..that doesn't mean **** for HT. :lol
That was allegedly why they went back to Arkham Batman, 75th Anniversary but even then it took them another year :lol and it's Batman!

did anyone see the scans from the HT book or whatever? Leon wasn't even in them... just Ada. Hope that doesn't mean they scrapped Leon.

Whoever the monkeys are that do the logistics for HT should be exterminated. Never have I seen a company finish a full proto, take it to cons, receive positive reception and then just allow it to vanish.

Reminds me of Triad Toys and we all know what happened to them.

Fron Hot Toys Catalog 2016:

CZfTaO6XEAEOkpJ.jpg

8168_910.jpg

Another stupid " solo character figure line" after almost 3 years of waiting??" :dunno.. Sorry HT, but if Leon S Kennedy has been canceled, then I'm not interested in Ada anymore..

Last edited:
Yeah, saw this about a week back. Only things they showed in that useless catalog was a **** ton of Marvel stuff, as per usual.

Yeah, saw this about a week back. Only things they showed in that useless catalog was a **** ton of Marvel stuff, as per usual.

That's what the most pisses me off..:gah::gah:

Anyways I can't undestand why they choose Ada Wong instead of Leon.? I mean, The RE4 Ada released in 2014 (wich I already own) apparently did'nt sell very well, however Leon S Kennedy would be an·"instant sold" RE character .HT should have realized that Leon needs another updated figure urgently..:(

Last edited:
If just Ada...then the line is sabotaged. I blame the guy who made the Ada vs assasins creed figures thread. He must have infiltrated hot toys, slept his way to the top, and convinced Howard to cancel Leon...the irony is that he used Ada to do it :panic:

I doubt Leon is canceled that would be pretty ****ing stupid for hot toys to do. but this is hot toys so if they did cancel leon in favor of ada then they truly are as dumb as I thought.

She could just be released first ya know, or Leon is next year. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I mean Ada's signature color and motif is red, why wouldn't she be first given HT's love for that color? :dunno I doubt Leon got cancelled though.

Knowing Hot Toys, I wouldn't put anything past them...

They released the Bawse and Bubble suit Snake at the same time, why can't they do it Ada and Leon...?

Last edited:
And no one gives me credit for posting the link to that thread pages ago. You're all wullcomb, fowkes... :ohbfrank:

And no one gives me credit for posting the link to that thread pages ago. You're all wullcomb, fowkes... :ohbfrank:

When or where man? :dunno

First thing I did was look at the last pages of this thread, but found nothing ... Then tried by google search (Ada Wong vs any new Assassin's Creed figure) and found it :lol

Last edited:
Back