1/6 Hot Toys - TMS116 - Ahsoka series: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Thrawn will make a great swap out!!!
Command chair will never know itself!!šŸ˜
Screenshot_20231106-201003_Facebook.jpg

You know whatā€™s missing from the beginning and should be included in the first place?
1/6 scaled Ysalamar creatures. ;)

Donā€™t know if someone will make a 3rd party add on and a bunch of properly sized artifacts from the Hasbro Black Series SDCC set from years ago.

I was inspired by the new trooper introductions and re-watched the last 3 episodes of Ahsoka today. While it is not overt, the decay and weakness is evident throughout Thrawn's characters and the ship itself. Even parts of Thrawn's outfit are threadbare, but they are not yet reflected in HT's version. Since I already have Thrawn on order, I would love to get Captain Enoch and a zombie trooper to accompany him

So Hasbro just announced that the Ahoska version of Mikkelson in 6 inch to be up for grabs tomorrow at 1pm EST.

For those that want a 6 inch TV version of Thrawn to go with the 1/6 version, hereā€™s your chance, but itā€™s not going to be released until Spring of 2025.

At least that Droideka is better that the previous version.

I just want to see a reasonable sized Bantha to go with the 6 inch figures if Hasbro is willing to make it.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but the last 6ā€ Droideka that was ever done was the Power of the Jedi Mega Action one from 1999. Iā€™d be very concerned if this thingā€™s not better than that. But looking at the transformation Iā€™m not sure it is. I am concerned.

Iā€™ve read in another Star Wars thread that this Droideka is completely new and better than the PoTF version.

Thereā€™s too many stuff being cranked out from different toy brands from I do collect from, but Iā€™ve got no display room for all of it.

Who still has not pre-ordered Mikkelson or am I the only one??

All the pre-orders are ā€œSold Outā€ according to two of my hobby sites up here in Vancouver, B.C. I can possibly put a pre-order deposit to my other local LCS providing that they still have pre-orders open.

I still haven't. Still debating if I want him or not.

RIght now, my Imperial shelf is Vader in the middle, with Tarkin and the Grand Inquisitor on his shoulders, and Krennic and Gideon on the edge of the shelf. I have Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper and Shoretrooper above them on risers.

That shelf is full up, so either someone needs to come out or Thrawn needs to REALLY squeeze in, so I'm trying to debate what I want to do.

Beautiful looking figure.

Back