1/6 Hot Toys - TMS111 - Ahsoka series: Sabine Wren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know much about Kit's reward point conversions, but the final price at Sideshow is $292 after tax/shipping/reward points.
As a UK collector it's gonna be like £320 from Sideshow after shipping + import & handling fees. That's $400 USD

Whereas from Kit it's gonna be £233 all in, which is $291 USD, so over $110 saved for my UK folks.

Those pics have my resolve to NOT get this fig slipping. And slipping....
She's pretty. Would be a color pop on the shelf....:banghead

Sassafras’s inevitable slipping a few weeks from now:

IMG_2239.gif

Or you can just let go ahead and preorder now. Get it over with. End the suffering. You know you want to.

As a UK collector it's gonna be like £320 from Sideshow after shipping + import & handling fees. That's $400 USD

Whereas from Kit it's gonna be £233 all in, which is $291 USD, so over $110 saved for my UK folks.
It even saves money in the US. It's $271 at Sideshow. It's $291 with Kit. In NJ sales tax is 7% which is $19 and then you have another $20+ in shipping from Sideshow to the East Coast. So I'm essentially saving on tax at the minimum by just ordering from Kit.

I don't know how customer service is with Kit for Hot Toys because I've never had a problem, but given that he's incredible with everything else, I'm sure he's top notch with Hot Toys too.

Moral of the story: Buy. From. @Kit Chen.

Sassafras’s inevitable slipping a few weeks from now:

View attachment 662014

Or you can just let go ahead and preorder now. Get it over with. End the suffering. You know you want to.
😁 I may WANT to, but so far holding strong...still, she's Mandalorian...:banghead

Am fighting that greased slope leading to wanting the entire Rebels line-up$$$😱

I don't know how customer service is with Kit for Hot Toys because I've never had a problem

To be honest with you, we have to return parts for exchange/fixing if there's problem with hot toys figure. They do not send replacements

But hot toys have the best QC in the industry, we seldom handle after-sales issue for hot toys

But hot toys have the best QC in the industry, we seldom handle after-sales issue for hot toys

Now that Justin's audience will be buying from you, that's about to change. We got a lot of US people who love to return figures with microscopic scratches to Sideshow for a new figure.

😁 I may WANT to, but so far holding strong...still, she's Mandalorian...:banghead

Am fighting that greased slope leading to wanting the entire Rebels line-up$$$😱
In the very near future you'll cave in and get the PO in for Sabine anw after so many sleepless nights contemplating if you should get her or not.

SO! why not just pull the trigger now? Just dew it!

...and you're welcome! ;):p

Gotta say, this is one lovely looking figure! Too bad I only collect OT and PT figures though I might just get her and keep her with my other misfit 1/6 figures that don't fit with the other groupings.

Gotta say, this is one lovely looking figure! Too bad I only collect OT and PT figures though I might just get her and keep her with my other misfit 1/6 figures that don't fit with the other groupings.
Yeah, that's a big issue holding me back, along with ~300$ for a figure that would be a stand-alone.

Man, that might just be one of the most gorgeous female sculpts HT has ever made. They better not tweak it in any way before release.

Yep. Love the cherry lip paint, it's a reason I picked up the IW Widow - and not being perv, I just like it. This is a very pretty figure. I suppose I could stuff her into the Mando/Boba shelf; since there's supposed to be this big crossover end film anyway. Eventually.

Anyone know how long it typically takes to receive a thank you promo code after placing an order? I pre-ordered two figures a few weeks ago and ordered another figure a week ago and still haven't received any promo codes. I want to pre-order Sabine but I also want to use a promo code when I do so.

Anyone know how long it typically takes to receive a thank you promo code after placing an order? I pre-ordered two figures a few weeks ago and ordered another figure a week ago and still haven't received any promo codes. I want to pre-order Sabine but I also want to use a promo code when I do so.

The thank you coupons usually come around the time you get rewards from an order, which is around 40 days after the order has shipped.

Back