1/6 Hot Toys - TMS111 - Ahsoka series: Sabine Wren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy him, that's what. That is one Mando I would buy regardless of context.

In other news, $271 for this basic figure, four sets of hands and a stand.... and a holo of - of all possible ppl - Ezra Bridger, strikes me as high. PERS notwithstanding. And you know this is a single-jointed body. You know without asking.
Same number of articulation points as Bo-Katan so. It looking good 😢

USB sabre so that a big plus point

IMG_5614.jpeg
IMG_5616.jpeg
IMG_5615.jpeg

The deed is done.

Kit's price (including delivery as always) is pretty good compared to Sideshow's which doesn't include their delivery cost or the ensuing tax and courier fee.

I got suckered into Star Wars team building before, with The Bad Batch. I jettisoned the canopy and ejected, cancelling the two orders I'd made.

It's different this time. TBB was always a stretch, but Sabine sits in the middle of prime Star Wars real estate: the period spanning late Imperial to Imperial Remnant (c. 10 BBY - c. 10 ABY).

This really does look good, but man, where the hell are the Andor figures?
Lol what’s an Andor?

I think at this point it is safe to say we'll have to hope for Season 2.
But seriously, that’s if season 2 ever gets finished

I think Hera and Chopper are likely to be next in line for Hot Toys treatment.
Chopper. !#% yes.

In other news, $271 for this basic figure, four sets of hands and a stand.... and a holo of - of all possible ppl - Ezra Bridger, strikes me as high. PERS notwithstanding. And you know this is a single-jointed body. You know without asking.
I wouldn’t call it a basic figure. Four sets of hands is more than usual for HT, plus two heads, movable eyes, LED lightsaber, hologram, Lothcat. Bo Katan is priced higher and she doesn’t have movable eyes or a light up darksaber or a Lothcat. But she does have a cardboard backdrop!

The deed is done.

Kit's price (including delivery as always) is pretty good compared to Sideshow's which doesn't include their delivery cost or the ensuing tax and courier fee.

I got suckered into Star Wars team building before, with The Bad Batch. I jettisoned the canopy and ejected, cancelling the two orders I'd made.

It's different this time. TBB was always a stretch, but Sabine sits in the middle of prime Star Wars real estate: the period spanning late Imperial to Imperial Remnant (c. 10 BBY - c. 10 ABY).
Just checked myself, yeah that price is really good.

I looked at the specs, and it seems that Sabine is indeed single-jointed. It says she has 26 points of articulation, which is the same as Bo-Katan and Koska. Fennec is listed as having 28 points of articulation. This is such a bummer. :(

Yeah that's a bit disappointing, but I'm sure there will be plenty of cool poses to put her in. And from what I've seen most collectors barely pose their figures much anyway.

The deed is done.

Those pics have my resolve to NOT get this fig slipping. And slipping....
She's pretty. Would be a color pop on the shelf....:banghead

What is all this bs about not being able to get onto the Sideshow site to order Sabine, and instead I'm in some kind of virtual line to even access the site?

Edit: Welp, I don't have time to be messed around by a site that puts up imaginary roadblocks to try to induce fomo. Ordered from Kit.

Last edited:
Lol what’s an Andor?

But seriously, that’s if season 2 ever gets finished

Chopper. !#% yes.

I wouldn’t call it a basic figure. Four sets of hands is more than usual for HT, plus two heads, movable eyes, LED lightsaber, hologram, Lothcat. Bo Katan is priced higher and she doesn’t have movable eyes or a light up darksaber or a Lothcat. But she does have a cardboard backdrop!
What are these ‘two heads’ you mention?
Are you counting the helmet as a second head?
I actually think Sabine would have been the perfect oppprtunity for HT to do a worthwhile cardboard backdrop for once and give us the Rebels mural.
You could use it as a backdrop for the whole crew.

I’m very torn here; the figure looks lovely but, will I still care to own her in 19 months when my figure finally shows up? If not, will these go the way of The Mandalorian and nosedive in value so I can’t even sell for the MSRP?
I’ll decide after the next episode of Ahsoka.

Back