1/6 Hot Toys - TMS105 - The Mandalorian: IG-12 + Accessory packages

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be clear the mando in the promo images for this is the S2 chrome figure, it just has been cleaned up or not heavily weathered to show off how he looks. I really don't see a S3 figure happening (at least I really hope not)

So you get the Bo upgrades but will have to wait for Bo 2.0 for the hair?
So you get the Bo upgrades but will have to wait for Bo 2.0 for the hair?
View attachment 645589
Why on earth do they reveal a 2.0 Katan before the first release hasn’t sold out..? Sometimes I don’t understand this company’s business model.

I mean we have 3 different mandos still in stock right now and both bobas with a third on pre-order. Wouldn't be surprised if the 2.0 bo goes up later.

Ok, let’s see.

People crying over season 3 being garbage: check.

People claiming Andor is the best star wars content ever: check.

People whining about sculpted Grogu wanting for a soft good version which at that scale will look like crap: check.

Now that I can ignore all that nonsense I can comment this release. I figured an IG-12 figure was inevitable. But given how short lived that incarnation was, I didn’t want to get it. Don’t really care much about most of the accessories, I only care about the anzellans, the mouse droid and the overcharged gun.

I really wish they made an accessory pack sold separately from the figure.

Brace yourselves, this is going to cost at least 285$. More like 315$.

Ok, let’s see.

People crying over season 3 being garbage: check.

People claiming Andor is the best star wars content ever: check.

People whining about sculpted Grogu wanting for a soft good version which at that scale will look like crap: check.

Now that I can ignore all that nonsense I can comment this release. I figured an IG-12 figure was inevitable. But given how short lived that incarnation was, I didn’t want to get it. Don’t really care much about most of the accessories, I only care about the anzellans, the mouse droid and the overcharged gun.

I really wish they made an accessory pack sold separately from the figure.

Brace yourselves, this is going to cost at least 285$. More like 315$.
$360 with accessories, $264 without. No thanks!

By the way, that looks to be a new Axe Woves.
It the same season 2 first released
Second image is my custom season 3 Look

18FFED50-1E03-4B7F-B11A-FA97F2962E01.jpeg
F81E6343-FA4A-487B-8EFE-1A748083E886.jpeg

Yeah I just noticed. The helmet looks different in the picture but he doesn’t have the Boba armor.

$360. :lol Could have just sold the set of accessories on their own for $100 but gotta tie it to IG-11 so Hot Toys doesn’t sell a total of 10 of them. Gotta sucker your consumer base into it.

$360. :lol Could have just sold the set of accessories on their own for $100 but gotta tie it to IG-11 so Hot Toys doesn’t sell a total of 10 of them. Gotta sucker your consumer base into it.
At the same point the other Grogu set is still in stock and seemingly not selling.

This makes more sense to me personally. There are a good amount of accessories plus you get the IG-12.

Not really a bad deal if you want it. Personally I don’t care about it that much but I can see its appeal to some collectors.

Yeah I don't care enough about adding the shield and baton for Mando. $360 for this and the accessories aren't really worth it.

I think the Grogu set being $50-$75 overpriced is what did it in.
Yeah, no doubt. It should have been like $100 for that set. Still would have been overpriced but I’m betting a lot more people would have bought it.

The IG-12 thing makes sense to me. Offer upgrades by offering one of the more marketable characters from season three instead of expecting people to upgrade their existing versions of those characters for a few new accessories.

Save yourself the money and just swap the body. I used a TFA Rey body and it worked fine with a little mods here and there.

I dont own the current Bo. Im waiting to see what happens next while I evaluate my options.

I would put her on THIS body: cheaper and better than anything HT uses. [this is the narrow hipped version believe it or not] These days if its not WB I dont want to see it. And I DONT WANT RUBBER JOINTS.

wb at201.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that whole wierd set rwminds me of when Kenner started boxing random star wars figures together in the 80s to dump their stock. They must know interest in the Mandalorian is about to drop so they boxed all of their new pieces instead of rereleasing 4 old figures with one or two new accessories.

Back