1/6 Hot Toys - TMS064 -The Clone Wars: ARC Trooper Jesse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Not yet.

They got quite the Hot Toys load this week though. I was invoiced for Ahsoka, Hunter, Kuill and Vaughn and a friend of mine got is Clone Pilot invoice as well. Most won't ship for another week though.

It looks like KGH are also catching up a little lately as well. They are still expecting a few older pieces like Mando Swoop, Blurrg, Woves and even Grogu Set released last summer but are also getting much more recent stuff such as Mando Luke, Mando Ahsoka or Chrome Mando. Could it be related to chinese factories are back up to full speed again?
So have your Mando Luke, Ahsoka, Kuiil and Vaughn shipped yet?
I’m waiting for updates on all of those from KG- along with Jesse and the Grogu set.
Hasn’t been a peep yet.

I got Mando Luke thru TBA but was invoiced for Ahsoka, Kuiil, Vaughn and Hunter last week from KGH.

i inquired about the Grogu set and was told it should be in stock by the end of the month. No sign of Jesse yet.

IMG_2459.jpeg
IMG_2456.jpeg
IMG_2452.jpeg
IMG_2458.jpeg

Mostly natural light photos. Gorgeous head sculpt.

Attachments

• IMG_2460.jpeg
    IMG_2460.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2451.jpeg
    IMG_2451.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1
For those wondering about buying some extra Jesse necks to swap onto Rex and/or Cody— I tried it out, but Jesse’s flesh tone is much darker than the other two unfortunately. Echo’s neck is pretty close in color but it’s smaller than the ones used with Jesse/Cody/Rex and has a smaller ball joint

For those wondering about buying some extra Jesse necks to swap onto Rex and/or Cody— I tried it out, but Jesse’s flesh tone is much darker than the other two unfortunately. Echo’s neck is pretty close in color but it’s smaller than the ones used with Jesse/Cody/Rex and has a smaller ball joint

I’ll just pretend they’re genetically predisposed to forgetting to put sunscreen on their necks.

Back