1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it ever called that in the movies? I don't recall unless Jango or little Boba referred to it. I might just be forgetting an instance of it though.

Don't think it was ever mentioned in the films.

In The Clone Wars Season 2 Episode 21, Aurra Sing says, "Bossk, fire up Slave I."

the-clone-wars-season-2-episode-21-16248210760.jpg

In Season 2 Episode 22 Aurra name checks it again:

the-clone-wars-season-2-episode-22-16248211480.jpg

Din was one-step away from asking Luke Skywalker if he was an angel.

I thought it added to the moment though. All of them fully expected to be slaughtered before watching the true Jedi Master Luke Skywalker take care of business:)

And the Razor Crest is listed by name for the hologram on this product.

View attachment 531320
Certainly a lot of talk about this.

Disney can call it whatever they want, it'll be Slave 1 to me for as long as I live.

I don't really care what Disney says or does for a lot of SW stuff. I'll just ignore it. Take the Sequel Trilogy for example......

Since this is releasing so late ..Dec 2022..maybe HT might not release another version of Fett from BOBF …maybe not for a while..why would they make another version of this outfit before this one releases. So all the newer Boba Fett versions from BOBF might not be until late 2023 :dunno

Since this is releasing so late ..Dec 2022..maybe HT might not release another version of Fett from BOBF …maybe not for a while..why would they make another version of this outfit before this one releases. So all the newer Boba Fett versions from BOBF might not be until late 2023 :dunno
Of course they will.

I'm not sure how accurate it is but Justin (Collections) said that "Slave 1" will still be referred to as is in the shows and it's only in regards to products of the ship where it will be named differently.

Edited: Sorry, DakRen mentioned this before.

I'm not sure how accurate it is but Justin (Collections) said that "Slave 1" will still be referred to as is in the shows and it's only in regards to products of the ship where it will be named differently.

Edited: Sorry, DakRen mentioned this before.
So characters in a Disney show can say "Slave I" out loud, but they won't print the same thing on a Disney toy based on that show?:slap:lol

Fett-lite.
Yeah there was (at least to me) always this question of "why am I watching this BF-like guy when it could/should be actual BF?"

Like if they were willing to bring BF back from the dead of the Sarlacc (the presumed reason the Mando show couldn't be actual BF from day one) why did we need this BF-like guy for two seasons?

Back