1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT sometimes sends Sideshow the crappy prototype so I assume the pants will be like the release pics. I remember Sideshow displaying a really rough looking Snowspeeder Luke, and then HT showed the good one shortly after.

HT sometimes sends Sideshow the crappy prototype so I assume the pants will be like the release pics. I remember Sideshow displaying a really rough looking Snowspeeder Luke, and then HT showed the good one shortly after.
Haha yeah the Snowspeeder Luke they sent Sideshow looked worse than a kitbash 😂

Posted by Joao Breda:

225172248_10161168095058242_6049699429604444112_n.jpg

I‘ve got mine ordered thru Toys Wonderland so I’m hoping they’re able to start shipping before they get their new site all set up.

Really good point there. There should be plenty of extra fabric pushed down in the boots to work with. Mando's pants went all the way to his ankles.

I have no doubt the fabric will be excessive. I just hope its similar material to Din's because his pants bunch up pretty easily. If that's the case, it'll be easy to get Armorer's to look right and it'll be a damn near perfect release, IMO. Everything else checks out from what I can tell.

Damn it guys I need to get her don’t I? I have no idea how I am going to display everything lol which I know you can all relate.

Back