1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to pick this figure up by chance? :monkey3
I am! (y)
Why is toys buying agents prices so high now? Did anyone notice?
Yeah they've really got the 'hot new item' pricing in effect at the moment, which is the only thing that kept me from immediately placing an order with them yesterday morning.

If I'm going to risk having the figure get stuck in customs for weeks, I've at least got to be saving some money.

I am! (y)

Yeah they've really got the 'hot new item' pricing in effect at the moment, which is the only thing that kept me from immediately placing an order with them yesterday morning.

If I'm going to risk having the figure get stuck in customs for weeks, I've at least got to be saving some money.
The customer service has not been very good either. I dont know whats going on with them

The customer service has not been very good either. I dont know whats going on with them
No complaints there but then I've been fortunate enough to never have needed much customer service from them. I did notice they seem to have ceased doing pre-orders for new figures, not that I ever pre-ordered anything. At least they brought back free 2-3 week shipping for some figures but that hardly does any good if they're going to mark the price up by $60.

Why is toys buying agents prices so high now? Did anyone notice?
Yeah I shopped around a few places on this figure and TBA was far and away the most expensive. The shipping doesn’t help either. On the plus side I have always had good customer service and speedy delivery. I got the battle droid from TBA and it only took 11 days.

They generally are for the first batch. He’s offering free shipping in this, to the UK at least

Yeah I shopped around a few places on this figure and TBA was far and away the most expensive. The shipping doesn’t help either. On the plus side I have always had good customer service and speedy delivery. I got the battle droid from TBA and it only took 11 days.
They generally are for the first batch. He’s offering free shipping in this, to the UK at least
Yeah the Hong Kong sellers are not like Sideshow where the price is the price; if a figure is popular or exclusive, they charge more. Moon Knight’s price went up by like $100 since TBA’s original listing.

Thena and Fennec are the same price at Sideshow but at TBA, Fennec is $58 higher.

Waiting to see a very proper review on Shand when a worthy reviewer gets their copy in hand [preferably not one of those very tainted and toxic reviewer(s) that has crippled the 1/6th collecting community].

where did you order from @choombaz for Fennec?

that last pic… this is an all-time greatest tier sculpt imo.

IMG_0718.jpeg

like, what??

@Hoody999 - I rather have Jedha Patrol or Bitter Asian Dude (Paul Sun-Hyung Lee) [aka Carson Tava on Mando] doing the review on their copy of Shand honestly or Ming-Na herself if she does get her own personal copy.

I do keep the secondary boxes as well if they get shipped with that option. My copy of Shand will be from my LCS as they will get their allotment from Sideshow (and not from the shady reseller).

Which shady reseller? Guessing you mean TW?recently its starting to feel like all of them are getting really poor at customer service and replying to messages yet happily take your money upfront quick enough. Anyone else notice how this week they have all randomly posted about how they realise they have been poor and are going to do better? Starting to think its all 1 company or 1 guy and hea realising he needs more hamsters for the wheel!

I've still got one pre-order from TW paid in full, but not giving high hopes if it gets finally shipped out and it reaches over into Vancouver, B.C.

Got mine today, and cannot get her to sit on the arm of the throne for crap! Her left leg keep springing back down, probably because of the tension in the clothes. That's all I wanted this figure for, too, to recreate that iconic shot.

Back