1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You shouldn’t need a Nu Fett to have Fennec in tow @Mike86 as you’re falling into the FOMO trap.

I already have a regular version of ESB Fett tucked away in storage and will be using that with Shand when I have time to arrange my display case. Say what you want, but I’m not getting another Boba Fett just to pair up with her.

You shouldn’t need a Nu Fett to have Fennec in tow @Mike86 as you’re falling into the FOMO trap.

I already have a regular version of ESB Fett tucked away in storage and will be using that with Shand when I have time to arrange my display case. Say what you want, but I’m not getting another Boba Fett just to pair up with her.
True. I just think I would want both to have them paired. Could just have her. I’m on the fence. Nice looking figure but not really the most memorable character in my view.

True. I just think I would want both to have them paired. Could just have her. I’m on the fence. Nice looking figure but not really the most memorable character in my view.
Yeah the deployment of the character never really lived up to her design. I will say she was much better used in the two episodes of The Bad Batch than she was in live action. Still, a beautiful figure.

Put her with any Fett, Mando, TBB whoever. She goes with errybody. If we had a Cad Bane shed go with him.
I don’t think she requires any Fett at all; put her with anyone who was in the finale of Mando Season 2.

IMG_5826.jpeg
IMG_5825.jpeg

My new rule of not ordering until figure is released is working and my wallet is much happier. Picked this up for 230.

My new rule of not ordering until figure is released is working and my wallet is much happier. Picked this up for 230.
The only problem with that is if figures sell out and become hard to get upon release. It works out sometimes still but has gotten harder for certain releases.

My PO price was £190 so I still prefer to lock in the initial prices and then just sell something off it it arrives and I’ve lost interest, as HT prices tend to immediately rise after release- like with the Shiny Clone that released at a massively inflated cost making it an undesirable purchase for me.

However, that method has also burned me on several recent occasions- all Star Wars related with Boba and Throne, Mando Boba deluxe, which was massively overproduced and already heavily discounted almost everywhere before my order even came in stock, Moff Gideon, and Sideshow’s Clone Wars Anakin and Obi Wan. I essentially just threw money away by preordering those.

Ultimately, what I’ve learned is that I don’t actually give a crap about new Star Wars and should really just focus on properties and characters especially who’s enduring presence in my heart has withstood the test of time.

The only problem with that is if figures sell out and become hard to get upon release. It works out sometimes still but has gotten harder for certain releases.
Never had this problem once since I dropped preordering a couple of years ago.

behold their gloriousness.

View attachment 648082

What a head sculpt, I bet Supergirl is jelly. I love her rifle strap.

View attachment 648083

Ahhh she’s out now and she came out fantastically fabulous!!!! :thud::thud::thud::panic::panic::panic:

Put her with any Fett, Mando, TBB whoever. She goes with errybody. If we had a Cad Bane shed go with him.

Yup! I’m gonna pair her with Tython Boba :panic:

I don’t think she requires any Fett at all; put her with anyone who was in the finale of Mando Season 2.

View attachment 648169View attachment 648170

Shoot yeah! She’ll go great alongside Bo and Koska! :yess:

Yep, she'll look great with Cara Dune. Oh wait...
🤪 I knew there was someone else in that scene and for the life of me I could not recall who.

Lol yep, unfortunately Cara is the glaring omission since HT made just about everybody from the finale except her. So close yet so far!

I wish she had a helmeted and unhelmeted sculpt.

I would be nervous putting a helmet on and off that sculpt
It a two piece helmet the top bit and face plate come off and easily fit the figure

Attachments

• EC10BD56-7DE1-4A64-A4FD-7F5293AF779D.png
    EC10BD56-7DE1-4A64-A4FD-7F5293AF779D.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • 6B6103F0-732E-4B97-8D2A-C63F93C7A5F4.png
    6B6103F0-732E-4B97-8D2A-C63F93C7A5F4.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Back