1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great!! Arguably the “Best” character in all of the SW movies!

I almost agree with this. To me my SW obsession is mostly based on the design side these days, and therefor I don’t really collect the new stuff - only OT, but as a movie character I love Kylo. He’s so intense and quivering. I might get him as my first new trilogy figure...

I almost agree with this. To me my SW obsession is mostly based on the design side these days, and therefor I don’t really collect the new stuff - only OT, but as a movie character I love Kylo. He’s so intense and quivering. I might get him as my first new trilogy figure...

He’s the first figure from the new trilogy that I’ve ordered. I plan to get Crait Luke too. That’s it so far. We’ll see what Episode 9 brings...

I opted for early processing, and I think I'm going to go back to ordering from sideshow now that I'm going to be charged sales tax from big bad toy store. Paying almost the same and having to wait forever to get my stuff isn't worth it. At least with ssc you can use rewards.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm late to the party with my review but customs held my Kylo Ren for about a week. Maybe customs weren't a fan of the movie and that's why? Whatever the reason just happy I have Kylo in hand safe and sound to do this review. Thanks for watching!

https://youtu.be/PHxr88oSc34

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The sculpt on this figure definitely looks much better in all of yours pics than it did in the promo shots lol.

FB_IMG_1541672196963.jpg

Nice pic!

Since we're getting more live action TV shows (and will likely have more in the future), I really hope they have a Knights of Ren mini series at some point that takes place before 7. Show Kylo joining the Knights, becoming their leader, doing dark side shiz, maybe finding artifacts like Vader's mask and all that. I guess it could be a movie too. JJ did say if he ever made an anthology it would be about the Knights of Ren. I just want more Kylo beyond IX =P lol

I took the TFA suit off and put it on the new Kylo. Looks awesome.
9cf41425c7e14b4e4c5c44f05d070425.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you mind sharing more pics??

I’m considering doing the same as the TFA body seems redicously tall. Would be nice to have kylo more in scale.

***EDIT: Nevermind, after watching a comparison video, looks like they’re pretty similar scale-wise.

I keep hoping one of these will pop up in the For Sale section like the Emperor and some other newer figures have, but doesn't look like it's going to happen. Guess I'll just have to preorder one like everybody else. :p

Anyone else having trouble switching the hands? Seems really tight with this figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you mind sharing more pics??

I’m considering doing the same as the TFA body seems redicously tall. Would be nice to have kylo more in scale.

***EDIT: Nevermind, after watching a comparison video, looks like they’re pretty similar scale-wise.

The clothing set TFA is ready for my new Kylo Ren TLJ ^^ (part 2)

181026024624775518.jpg

181026024624226465.jpg

181026024628136356.jpg

181026024628642077.jpg

181026024629147544.jpg

I've never ordered from Sideshow before, so from my understanding, when it has estimates like "nov-dec" like Kylo does, that means that people who ordered him earlier in the past few months get him earlier and will probably get him in november, but if I were to order him now it'd put me in a queue where I'd be more likely to get him sometime in December instead?

I've never ordered from Sideshow before, so from my understanding, when it has estimates like "nov-dec" like Kylo does, that means that people who ordered him earlier in the past few months get him earlier and will probably get him in november, but if I were to order him now it'd put me in a queue where I'd be more likely to get him sometime in December instead?

in my personal experience, when I noticed SSC was sending mark IV (gantry) I preordered and in the next days they sent it, so I think it depends of the number of figures per batch or how is the demand of the figure.

So this may be a silly question, but why are folks putting TFA clothes on the TLJ figure just to improve the sculpt? Why not just swap pop the TLJ sculpt on to the TFA body? Wouldn't that save you the effort of disassembling and reassembling the clothes? Or are the heads not interchangeable?

Back