1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling that this will be my first - and hopefully only - new trilogy figure. I just love the intensity of Kylo. One of the best villains in a long time I think.

Got mine recently and have to say the TFA version was not my favourite, however this guy really stands out on a shelf. He has his flaws but so does everything.

LRM_EXPORT_20181103_224125.jpg

LRM_EXPORT_20181103_163014.jpg

LRM_EXPORT_20181103_162718.jpg

Does not look screen-accurate at all.
7280a439c12c78cdc1cfca72dd100025.jpg

[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked his TFA costume more. This one looks sorta like Kenneth Cole's take on a medieval sword duelist.

Holy crap, he looks so good in that first shot. Thought I'd 100% display him without his helmet, but his TLJ outfit looks so sick with the helmeted look. Probably gonna sell my TFA one and fork over the difference to get this one.

Who did you buy through?

And that first pic is particularly nice...:yess:

Really looking forward to getting this one.

Who did you buy through?

And that first pic is particularly nice...:yess:

Really looking forward to getting this one.

Timcent on ebay.
i used an ebay coupon to knock the price down a tad BUT man,that GST is a killer now on items under $1000AUD.

This is a nice looking figure but I’m glad I cancelled it. The costume is kinda meh compared to the first one. Hopefully Episode 9’s will look better.

Got mine recently and have to say the TFA version was not my favourite, however this guy really stands out on a shelf. He has his flaws but so does everything.

View attachment 432299

View attachment 432300

View attachment 432301

That first shot is superb. Really screams SW to me and I really dislike the ST. If only the film character Looked and was portrayed as evil as this in the film. Still gutted that Disney really missed the mark with the whole concept of SW☹️ Cool looking figure though, glad for you guys that have ordered it 👍

Back