1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they are Snowtroopers. A website said they were flame troopers. But the backpack was different, and I couldn't see any flex pipe going to the gun ??

They definitely look like Snowtroopers to me in that shot. I’m glad too as they were very much under-used in TFA. Absolutely no action and just seconds of screen time standing there. It’ll be nice if we see them in action here!

They definitely look like Snowtroopers to me in that shot. I’m glad too as they were very much under-used in TFA. Absolutely no action and just seconds of screen time standing there. It’ll be nice if we see them in action here!

Might be time to break out the nerd magnifying glass and red marker !

Might be time to break out the nerd magnifying glass and red marker !

b9a8176ed9a7091020657b41c9a64996.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're for sure Snowtroopers. Flametroopers don't have the "skirt" or black stripes on their boots like that. =o

They're for sure Snowtroopers. Flametroopers don't have the "skirt" or black stripes on their boots like that. =o

I guess one might think they could be Flametroopers if they need to melt ice in a snow planet, but once you look more closely you’ll see they’re definitely Snowtroopers. It’s cool (no pun intended) that we’re gonna see them on screen again. I hope Flametroopers show up as well.

Imagine they re-name the Snowtroopers into Kylo’s personal 501st Squad or something?:lol

I think their designs are pretty flexible as far as what kind of Troopers they can be. Nothing really screams “snow”.

Perhaps not as imposing as Vader, but I get what you are going for here. Vader was very reserved in how he presented dominance. Kylo is just unhinged, which is menacing in a different way.

at the begining of Ep7 sure but after the mask was off and his whining and being beat by :::cough::: rey I don't see how. And since they seem to be ditching the mask getting past his babylike face would make that hard. Then again I seem to be in the minority.

Since this was up I was hoping the ep7 would drop in price.... doh!!!

at the begining of Ep7 sure but after the mask was off and his whining and being beat by :::cough::: rey I don't see how. And since they seem to be ditching the mask getting past his babylike face would make that hard. Then again I seem to be in the minority.

Since this was up I was hoping the ep7 would drop in price.... doh!!!

Give it time. People are slow to box up old figures and get them on eBay. However surely you could still find a new Ep7 somewhere for cheap though...

Ordered him today with the coupon that came with Daredevil. I can't wait for him to join my collection.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Now that I've waded through all the bickering over everyone's opinions about Star Wars (no negativity intended I certainly have my opinions as well) let's get to discussing the real deal... articulation. From the screenshots it looks like another arm is included??? Does this mean one of the arms isn't moveable? Is it just proposed for that kneeling pose? I need my 1/6 action figures limber gotdangit!

Now that I've waded through all the bickering over everyone's opinions about Star Wars (no negativity intended I certainly have my opinions as well) let's get to discussing the real deal... articulation. From the screenshots it looks like another arm is included??? Does this mean one of the arms isn't moveable? Is it just proposed for that kneeling pose? I need my 1/6 action figures limber gotdangit!

It's the hand for the lighted lightsaber and it should still be articulated at the elbow so posing shouldn't be an issue with it.

Wrists to a degree. Too much could affect the wiring... damage it.

Yeah I think they just spin, no other wrist articulation. It makes the angle and grip-style they sculpt the hand in pretty critical.

Sideshow's most recent e-mail is so misleading. They have this pictured as the Kylo Ren with free shipping and 25.00 off. I figured that was good enough to order, click on the link and its Ep. VII version.

Sideshow's most recent e-mail is so misleading. They have this pictured as the Kylo Ren with free shipping and 25.00 off. I figured that was good enough to order, click on the link and its Ep. VII version.

It's still the most definitive version. So not a bad deal. But you could find it cheaper on Ebay.

Back