1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know of a decent way to get the collar to sit higher when using the helmeted sculpt? The collar is way too small for it so it sits low, so it makes that area not look so good. Only gripe with this. Maybe I can try stretching it out a bit. Maybe some modding to the stitching, undo it a bit. Might give it a shot this weekend

Ben: Dad...?
Han: I Know....

2095D91421AE48AD938A.jpeg

EF334EEFC5C247C28F66.jpeg

.....may be Harrison Ford?s real hand making a guest appearance, but I?ll never tell.

Last edited:
Made a video featuring Kylo and Vader busts featuring ESB vader while working from home. I've had them for a while but only recently had the chance to unbox them. Think they seriously look great together!

Made a video featuring Kylo and Vader busts featuring ESB vader while working from home. I've had them for a while but only recently had the chance to unbox them. Think they seriously look great together!

Looks great.

Would love a "What If" comic where what if Kylo was Vader's apprentice.

Will this figure ever return to normal price?

Kicking myself I never picked it up last year. So much for the whole ST figs don?t sell, after TROS seems like everyone wanted TLJ Kylo all of a sudden. Maybe when the TRoS Kylo releases this figure will lower in price again. It?s just ridiculous because the prices on online stores and eBay keep increasing, now I see it for $400-500, wtf.

Is it possible sideshow/Hot Toys will get anymore since the backorder waitlist (I was on it but no telling what will happen).

Why not get the IX version? They?re ridiculously similar looking

Why not get the IX version? They?re ridiculously similar looking
Yeah, I'd go with this. There's still time to save up/use a payment plan on this. No need to go for an inflated TLJ version.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anyone point me in the direction of a recast kylo sculpt.

lol, right there with you. I plan on getting the ROS Ren for the new helmet and I think the hooded cape will look good. However, I really wish I could get the sculpt from the TLJ figure. There are a billion Rey knock offs. Why not give Kylo some love?

lol, right there with you. I plan on getting the ROS Ren for the new helmet and I think the hooded cape will look good. However, I really wish I could get the sculpt from the TLJ figure. There are a billion Rey knock offs. Why not give Kylo some love?

You can add old Leia to that list as well. Really weird to have a gazillion knock off head sculpts for one character and next to nothing for another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a waitlist conversion for this of all things. Not too sure anymore, I'm kind of sour on the Sequel Trilogy but I much prefer this headsculpt to the TROS version, but I have the TFA version also.

I don't buy from Sideshow unless I have to but this would be the cheapest option. Dilemmas...

Is it going for a lot on ebay? You could keep the order and sell it off for a profit.

But if you really don't think you want it, if your feelings towards the sequels are really that sour, then I would say cancel the order.

I try to be exceedingly selective with what figures I buy nowadays. For the past few years I've sold off most of the old Sideshow figures, and a couple of HTs that I didn't feel as strongly about any more. And I will only purchase figures that I truly have a personal connection to. Selling the old figures was a bit of a hassle for me, so I'm not the kind to buy on a whim with the thought that I could sell it off in the future.

For example, I'm passing on the Mandalorian that is coming out soon since I wasn't crazy about the show. It's a kick-ass figure, no doubt, but I simply don't have the personal connection to the character I need in order to justify the price and the space. But dammit if the Mando thread isn't breaking my resolve!

Let us know what you decide!

Well, I just managed to get it on Sideshow for half of what it's going for on eBay right now. Free shipping to the UK too it seems, I'll take that.

Wow, it's going for twice as much, huh? Then you made a wise choice! It's not often when you can do that--buy a figure and immediately flip it for twice the price.

Back