1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the final Rey-Kylo battle, they made it a HUGE point to show how much damage Chewie's bow-caster could do throughout the movie. And they even had Kylo pounding his wound from the shot (as if he was getting himself pumped up to fight) to remind everyone that, hey, he just got shot by an super powerful weapon. The movie literally could not have been more clear or done a better job setting up the fact that he was fighting with a significant injury at the end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Personally I didn't see that as him pumping himself up for a fight but anger and frustration that his injury was slowing him down and preventing him from taking on Rey fully.
I agree that he was injured and not fighting at his full strength, but even then I think he would've been stronger than Rey both with skill, experience, and physical strength to defeat Rey with a lightsaber.
For instance, someone like Bruce Lee may be injured somewhat and can't use his dominant hand, but I still think he can kick my ass in a nunchuck battle.

That headsculpt is definitely off. Face too wide, chin too square among other things. I feel like hes gonna be the next Han Solo for HT, where they just cant get him right. Driver has a very distinct face and Id like to see it pulled off accurately though. This is definitely on the right track but not good enough IMO

bab6a1a35be0f3d8e5309e7b2b6424f6.jpg
9b2d0a1597e95097ff023898340cd182.jpg
0b9cd1d714fd3d54bbdcd082cf24d821.jpg
3e45f22da8f33bb3fd5d5ce5bf6dada6.jpg

From JC's Facebook page. This sculpt is so good! It reflects exactly how Adam Driver looks now and how he'll look in The Last Jedi.

Personally I didn't see that as him pumping himself up for a fight but anger and frustration that his injury was slowing him down and preventing him from taking on Rey fully.
I agree that he was injured and not fighting at his full strength, but even then I think he would've been stronger than Rey both with skill, experience, and physical strength to defeat Rey with a lightsaber.
For instance, someone like Bruce Lee may be injured somewhat and can't use his dominant hand, but I still think he can kick my ass in a nunchuck battle.

Yeah but even with his injury he still had Rey in retreat for most of their battle, and he was the one clearly in control (as she didn't even know how to swing the blade properly). It was only after she got backed onto the cliff and summoned some extra energy from the Force that she was able to get the upper hand.

Sculpt definitely looks better in these shots.

It does. Im wondering if this is the same sculpt they photographed? The mouth and eyebrows seem a little different, this one looks far more nuetral to me, instead of the scowling face that was photographed for the release. I still think the jaw should be slightly narrowed but that looks good.

Man Adam Driver is an "interesting" looking dude. Check out how much his chin veers to the left.

That must have been one huge right cross he got in the army !!

(just made that up, but certainly looks like it)

3e45f22da8f33bb3fd5d5ce5bf6dada6.jpg

It does. Im wondering if this is the same sculpt they photographed? The mouth and eyebrows seem a little different, this one looks far more nuetral to me, instead of the scowling face that was photographed for the release. I still think the jaw should be slightly narrowed but that looks good.

It's the same.

Starting to think I'm gonna dislike TLJ as much as I did TFA. That's not ok. :(

I'm sadly feeling the same way. I like parts of E7 but I felt let down big time. I'm hoping Luke does cool stuff in E8 but if they sideline him I'll really have problems with the film. I do hope we get a black outfit luke from ep8, i'd grab that.

As far as Kylo's character...I thought the whole point was that he was conflicted between good and evil and he needed to kill Han so he could fully embrace the dark side. So I expect he will become much more powerful and evil in the next movie.

As far as Kylo's character...I thought the whole point was that he was conflicted between good and evil and he needed to kill Han so he could fully embrace the dark side. So I expect he will become much more powerful and evil in the next movie.

He turns good in the new movie.

So was their any significance to the day he was announced? Maybe to predict when we will see the next because I get super anxious to see the detailed images of their costumes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

He also "loses" his helmet in LTJ which is his transition to turning good. And why we see him without it. Like Han said "I know theres still good in you"

So was their any significance to the day he was announced? Maybe to predict when we will see the next because I get super anxious to see the detailed images of their costumes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I could be wrong - but I think it was announced Friday morning in HK. Thursday night in US I believe? The week after Force Friday, so maybe they'll show something every Friday ? who knows

Lol how are there people taking one look at his costume in this thread (which we already saw?) and going "Sigh, I think I'm going to hate this film."

Back