1/6 Hot Toys - Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just watched this again last week... This is not Depp! Holy **** WTF happened! This looks like generic guy. Young or Old missed the mark HT big time!

And when you speak to customer service stand your ground. Don't let them talk you into it. They can be very persuasive.

You are right most of them are ladies and I just don't have the heart to be mean to a girl, but I will think of your avatar and think to myself WWJD do or What Would Kuat of Kuat do and stand my ground firm!

This is what happens when you charge $220+ for figures. When something like this rolls around no one is willing the spend that much. It becomes a turn off!

Man HT's is like putting themselves in the bargain bin if they were in a real toy store, just wait till they go down in price.

I saw this on the main page. :lol

I have no interest in this figure, but it WAS featured in a sneak preview ad thing around the same time as when they did it with the Noomi Prometheus figure..

..so it kinda gives me hope that they may yet in fact deliver on Dr Shaw after all. :pray:

Face looks a big fat and hair too big. Clothes look big too and doesn't look proportionate. Is that 2 sculpts? Or maybe hair pieces to fit the glasses over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awful figure from an awful film. Head looks like Jon Snow post close shave. Hands look huge. Instant pass. Bottles could be useful for BB cooking though.

Yeah head looks more like John Mayer.

For 2nd phase Deep, hes not thin, young, or "pretty boy" enough.

It looks more like 3rd phase post-Jack Sparrow Deep. More mature. Like a modded Sweeney Todd HS.

If it was a Edward Scissorhands 2.0, i'd get it in a heartbeat. Even with this older face latched on.

Let's see... Movie to figure comparison.​
johnny-depp-sleepy-hollow.jpg
hot toys ichabod crane1.jpg

Sleepy-Hollow-johnny-depp-28836823-500-450.gif

:dunno

Will pick up when it goes on sale in a few spooks. Throw it in with Sweeney.

Glad he's finally getting released but the hair is off and likeness isn't quite there yet. Looks more like him with the second hair piece and glasses on. While Medicom's lacks the detail and realism of this sculpt, it was definitely more accurate I'd say. still buying to go with the ever growing Depp collection :yess:

I still don't know why we couldn't get a Edward Scissor Hands without the Depp likeness but we get this WTF?

HT didn't have Depp's likeness rights back then

Not nearly as good a sculpt as Sweeney. The set does look good though.

I wish some one at HT would sculpt new relaxed hands. Those clam diggers are ****ing huge and don't look relaxed
I thought I was the only one. :lol I HATE those relaxed hands HT uses. The bad thing so does everyone else now. :lol

Nice looking figure. Likeness could definitely be improved, but its there. The hair is ridiculous. Nice outfit and accessories.

Now back to the hyperbole train! :lol

Back