1/6 Hot Toys - Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great likeness - perhaps people are thrown because it's such an old movie and this is the youngest Depp we've seen (Edward didn't have a Depp likeness).

The out of proportion head/hand is more off-putting than I've ever seen before though.

Christ...you aren't kidding.
Sculpt is waaaaaaay off.
The movie...not even relevant.
Easy pass.
Hot Toys saving me money with these lame releases as of late!
The worst HT figure of the year!
You know what I said the same **** when Mars Attacks figures came out, and I got crap for it! Where were you guys back in the day!? No wonder this hobby is in the shape its in from those old collectors :lol They think we'll buy anything now and days, including a over priced Red 5 x-wing pilot

You know what I said the same **** when Mars Attacks figures came out, and I got crap for it! Where were you guys back in the day!? No wonder this hobby is in the shape its in from those old collectors :lol They think we'll buy anything now and days, including a over priced Red 5 x-wing pilot

Pre-cancel as soon as you can to avoid accidental purchase at a later date.

:lecture

Great likeness - perhaps people are thrown because it's such an old movie and this is the youngest Depp we've seen (Edward didn't have a Depp likeness).

The out of proportion head/hand is more off-putting than I've ever seen before though.

What's wrong with your eyes bro:)? They are red and shinny! This is why you can't see some details I guess:))))

He looks alright. Hopefully HT will realise that this is a regular release from a not super popular property and price it accordingly...

Eh, there's no real hope of that. Fix the giant hands please HT!

I think that the likeness is there, but the face is just too round looking. The glasses do a great job of improving the likeness though. The shots where he is wearing them look great!

Not a figure I'm very interested in having. I don't think the headsulpt looks that bad but then I haven't seen the movie in two years either :dunno

The boots look great though!

Well, this is out of left field. I personally loved the movie but with this likely coming in at around 200 bucks . . . uh no. I honestly think the likeness is pretty good considering his age at the time. Though his skin is a little dark for a Burton film. lol

Back