1/6 Hot Toys - Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPoy0UT.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I could give 2 craps about any of those characters you mentioned :lol

As cool as BTTF is, I wouldn't waste any of my money on those figures but not once since even the license was announced have I gone over to those threads talking about how much of a waste of time I think it is. I sit back and laugh at all the ppl who spent crazy money on customs that don't look half as good though :lol

They obviously would not waste the development time on this if it wasn't profitable. they also can determine the quantity to manufacture. Many people hate on this figure, but there are people that will certainly buy it.

that was before HT had Depp's likeness rights though

updated headsculpt, possible pants/shirt/suspenders outfit...maybe a hedge dio? could be cool. I'd buy it.

evident by the ONE figure they've made of her, right? :rolleyes:

Two - if you count...
900183_press10-001.jpg

It's funny how childish people are. OH I didn't get what I want, time to cry tell everyone how much what they wanted sucks.

HT's obsession with Depp is embarrassing and this is the best example so far. Sleepy Hollow license and they do Ichabod and no Headless Horseman? pathetic.

HT's obsession with Depp is embarrassing and this is the best example so far. Sleepy Hollow license and they do Ichabod and no Headless Horseman? pathetic.

"Embarrassing"? "Pathetic"?

You do realise this is a doll maker you're talking about :lol

Why are you here?
:goodpost:
They obviously would not waste the development time on this if it wasn't profitable. they also can determine the quantity to manufacture. Many people hate on this figure, but there are people that will certainly buy it.
agreed. we really don't know all of the reasoning behind the choices of any releases. This is such a small community compared to all the ppl in the world who collect HT. It may not sell well here, but who knows how well it will sell everywhere else
Two - if you count...
ahh didn't know that was based on Jolie
It's funny how childish people are. OH I didn't get what I want, time to cry tell everyone how much what they wanted sucks.
QTF :lecture:
So this is embarrassing but their obsession with Iron Man/Marvel, Nolanverse Batman, and Predator isn't?

HT has the license to any Depp movie. It was announced 4years ago when Sweeney Todd was teased. It was apparently a license they fought for and wanted. B/c it's not something you want but something they want to make that's not the same 'ol characters they've regurgitated to no end, it's pathetic and embarrassing? :lol :slap :rolleyes:

The Horseman was hardly even a character. :dunno
agreed. I wouldn't buy him :dunno

It is all about the Depp. No need to look beyond Tonto, but no Lone Ranger.

HH was more of a character than half the IM & Pred releases. :lol

At least he was in the film quite a bit, has a great costume, and would make a good looking fig with a Walken portrait.

I really want a Horseman. Either from this or the TV show or something. Such a horror icon and he gets no love outside the old McFarlane figures. :(

I hope they follow with Katrina van tassle this outfit is the most fetching she wore this at the grave of hessian. i love the silvery velvet cape worn over the yellow corseted gown.

400full.jpg
Sleepy Hollow Christina.jpg
slh-yellow-7.jpg
601f124a4902344bd099036a2a23a5dd.jpg
e141fd56233bb9e70519c430d73ea79b.jpg

The hessian will have to come latter because it will be outrageously expensive so Katrina could make a good in-between piece with her witch accessories

Back